IGNORED

Louis Carey

Cap flinger

KFC or QEH - who cares.

LC should have been buggered off 5 years ago - his legacy will be totally based on the truth that will come out of AG the second he has gone.

It isn't pretty.

Rather than just slander care to enlighten us all?

Go back and read other threads over the last 18 months. The posters have their info - my source? Family member who was probably "the" person who knew exactly what went on in the changing room. That's all I'm saying.

Your not really saying anything, just another "I know something you don't" poster... Why waste your time hinting you know things if your not going to say.. It's attention seeking at its worst.

Your not really saying anything, just another "I know something you don't" poster... Why waste your time hinting you know things if your not going to say.. It's attention seeking at its worst.

Spot on. Some people said some stuff and I know some secret stuff isn't really evidence of what is quite a serious allegation.

KFC or QEH - who cares.

LC should have been buggered off 5 years ago - his legacy will be totally based on the truth that will come out of AG the second he has gone.

It isn't pretty.

Interesting....... I have my suspicions and have had for some years......... yet to be proved correct  ;)

KFC or QEH - who cares.

It isn't pretty.

Keep it to yourself fella... don't be tempted to put it out their, regardless of what others say to you... it's not worth it.

I was thinking that.

I see him every game sat near me in the Williams.

He never misses a game.

Keen to hear what his legacy is?

If he was on the levels being implied here would the ten or so managers he's played for down here of kept him around? No.

Go back and read other threads over the last 18 months. The posters have their info -  my source? Family member who was probably "the" person who knew exactly what went on in the changing room. That's all I'm saying.

This is embarrassing.

You're actually saying nothing. You really think people have the time to read back various threads from the past 18 months?

Currently second highest and potentially player with most league appearances deserves more respect. If you have anything to say then say it.

Archived