IGNORED

Bt Sport Has Won Exclusive Champions League Rights

Barrs Court Red

Exactly. BT had to put up with Sky and all taking customers from them for phones and broadband now they are hitting back by broadcasting tv. It's ambitious for them going for the Champions league stuff, but it's also sending out the signal that they are serious and on it for the long haul.

I've watched a fair few BT matches, football and rugby and it's pretty good really. For the rugby they show inside the dressing rooms and mix with the fans before the game etc which is good.

Anyway, isn't the pundit stuff at HT when you go and make a cup of tea etc!

Shame that the people that lose out most in these "wars" are the paying customers of X or Y company who then have to shell out extra money to keep content they already got as part of their payment.

Agree. To me its the only thing letting my service with them down. Can barely get through dry walling. Embarassing when i pay for 60 mb broadband and cant even pick it up in the dining room when the mrs is watching those kardashian feckwits.

Odd cos I can get on my wifi sat in my car outside my house. All of my cabling/equipment is only 18 months old though, which might have something to do with it :)

Agree. To me its the only thing letting my service with them down. Can barely get through dry walling. Embarassing when i pay for 60 mb broadband and cant even pick it up in the dining room when the mrs is watching those kardashian ****wits.

I know you shouldn't have to but you can buy a much better one, I did and it wacked the WIFI signal up massively!

I know you shouldn't have to but you can buy a much better one, I did and it wacked the WIFI signal up massively!

My brother still lives with my parents and was struggling to get a wifi signal at the other end of their house. I bought him two of these for Christmas last year and it fixed the problem.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater

http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B007SU0BJU

Archived