IGNORED

Ball 16... Tamworth Away Fa Cup Round 2

REDOXO

Do they think we are at home or something? We have a good record for taking fans to non league grounds don't we, think they will be surprised how many will travel. Not sure who they wanted in the draw, maybe Wolves are bigger and more local than us, but we are one of only 3 clubs who were in the Championship last year. They have annoyed me already!

When you start to get annoyed by tinpot non league club fans then you really hit new lows...

We should take about 1,500 wouldn't we?

How many tickets would we get?

Ps where on earth is it? Near Wolverhampton isn't it?

At least SOD can pop home...

This is what Tamworth fans think about the draw! Taken from their forum...

Not much chance of a sell out - close to Christmas, distant team that nobody knows/cares about, possible TV coverage... 2500-3000 tops, IMO. Remember, TFC didn't sell out a third round tie at home to Norwich.

To be fair, he probably thinks they've drawn the Gas.

Except when playing Hinckley United!

...thanks for Point ing that out, currently I'd imaging Hinckley generate loads of interest due to the highly charged high voltage way they go about their business.

They tend to pylon the pressure, so more power to them & their potential ability to explode at any point, although it'd be game over for sure if they ever do. 

Wouldn't want to play 'em on a Fryday, on one hand it'd be exciting on the other it could be downright dangerous and on the other hand, ohh I dunno, I'd be in two minds about it depending which head I've got on I suppose.

They're certainly powerfull when they're on a charge, just one or two flashes of brilliance is all it takes to spark their games into life creating monster performances and an electrifying buzz thoughout the ground... prices have gone up terribly though & I refuse to pay, they have ample enough resources, why should we pay over the odds when its not our volt anyway?

Tamworth... potentially boaring, but could prove to be a crackling game.

Anyone travelling up the motorway take care and beware of roadhogs.

City fans remember the Midlands police are there to help so when in the Tamworth area beware of any rogue pigs, if you do encounter any problems report them immediately or trot along to the nearest station to make a statement, specially if you're just up there for the game like most supporters, any pig trouble should be FA to do with you anyway.

Boaring Boaring Tamworth... :)

Believe it or not I went to uni in Birmingham....

I didn't venture out of Edgbaston for the most part.

My knowledge of the midlands is shocking...

A magnificent establishment, the University of Birmingham, home to the finest of people's university careers

No prizes for guessing where I went...and surely you ventured into Selly Oak a few times?

Anyway, mate of mine lives in Lichfield so might go up for this one

Dolminos pizza took over the place only a month ago!

Sacrilege!! Hope there were street protests.

Assume the Three Tuns on Lichfield Street and The Fox is still standing or have they been turned into junk food outlets? Corvettes Wine Bar was another watering hole of disrepute - but I think that got gobbled up by the Council.

Sacrilege!! Hope there were street protests.

Assume the Three Tuns on Lichfield Street and The Fox is still standing or have they been turned into junk food outlets? Corvettes Wine Bar was another watering hole of disrepute - but I think that got gobbled up by the Council.

No street protests. Tweeddale Arms was dead in water anyway.

Three Tuns and The Fox are still running today.

For real ales and ciders, head to Sir Robert Peel, Bole Bridge and Silk Kite.

Archived