IGNORED

Tamworth Away

WMbcfc

Going in hard on this one. Most non-league teams are supported by lesser intelligent primates so anyone coming for the ruck I advise bringing some plastic see through overalls so the excrement they'll no doubt be keen to throw doesn't ruin your Fred Perry's and Fila's.

Going to go in full "meth lab" overalls and mask. Can't be too careful when you go that far up north. Who knows what kind of infections you might catch when terrace boxing.

If it was selected for TV, would it become a Sunday game or maybe a late Saturday kick off, because I've just found out that my football match in the morning has changed kick off time for some unknown reason so I wouldn't  be able to make a three o'clock kick off on Saturday!!!  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

N.B-> Does anyone know when it will be decided by as well

If it was selected for TV, would it become a Sunday game or maybe a late Saturday kick off, because I've just found out that my football match in the morning has changed kick off time for some unknown reason so I wouldn't be able to make a three o'clock kick off on Saturday!!! :grr::grr::grr:

If ITV show it will be on Sunday afternoon, if BT show it then it will be either Fri or Mon evening.

Will find out in next few days.

If it was selected for TV, would it become a Sunday game or maybe a late Saturday kick off, because I've just found out that my football match in the morning has changed kick off time for some unknown reason so I wouldn't  be able to make a three o'clock kick off on Saturday!!!  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

Easy, bump your game!

This made me laugh from their forum

'Intact anyone remember one of the trips to Exeter When Bobby Taylor was on the p*ss with us? There was a fault with the train on the way back and in terminated at Temple Meads. Que all the City fans returning from an away match and we were waiting on the platform for our replacement. A massive **** fest over BT, more cameras than dixons and a good laugh followed. Always remember one bloke trying to have his photo taken and his young lad tugging at his leg "dad, dad who's that" "he's my hero son, I'll explain later".'

'He's my hero son, I'll explain later' got me haha! I have the image in my head of a 40 year old bloke fan girling over him.

Feel like I've missed out on not ever getting to see Bob Taylor play!

Archived