IGNORED

Knee Slide Celebrations

Eco

Getting rather boring now as it seems every goal scored is followed by one, not just in the Prem either.

Much prefer the old Bobby Charlton leap and punch the air celebration or something a little different like Waggy's humourous topple sideways.

I wonder if the knee slide has caught on in the Downs league, possibly not as the state of most pitches would probably mitigate aginst it.

Getting rather boring now as it seems every goal scored is followed by one, not just in the Prem either.

Much prefer the old Bobby Charlton leap and punch the air celebration or something a little different like Waggy's humourous topple sideways.

I wonder if the knee slide has caught on in the Downs league, possibly not as the state of most pitches would probably mitigate aginst it.

Always liked Shearer's so simple.

I always think groin strain or knee ligament damage when I see them... If I were a manager i'd ban it.

When I played youth football, I only performed a knee slide once... it failed.

The muddiest pitch I ever played on and we had a penalty. I scuffed it and scored and thought as it was wet and muddy to perform a knee slide.

Ended up doing about 15 cartwheels before winding myself from the impact of landing flat on my front.

Stuck with the 'Shearer' after that. It's my fault; anything from a centre back shouldn't be so flamboyant anyway!

Archived