IGNORED

Tranmere Away (Merged)

Lew-T

I am going to go up.

The last time members of our family watched this fixture was my father and uncles who were treated to Tranmere 6 - 0 Bristol City.....

** I am informed by my old man it was a proper old shellacking, though he can't recall the year but would have been 1980s?

I am going to go up.

The last time members of our family watched this fixture was my father and uncles who were treated to Tranmere 6 - 0 Bristol City.....

** I am informed by my old man it was a proper old shellacking, though he can't recall the year but would have been 1980s?

29 Sep 1989

Didn't we go on to get promotion ?

and yes.

29 Sep 1989

and yes.

Robbie Turner got sent off if I recall correctly.  Weird how some things stick with you.  I remember I was playing football at Blackhorse Boys Club on the concrete court when I heard the score....Weird because I barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning let alone what I was doing 24 years ago!

Robbie Turner got sent off if I recall correctly. Weird how some things stick with you. I remember I was playing football at Blackhorse Boys Club on the concrete court when I heard the score....Weird because I barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning let alone what I was doing 24 years ago!

And they did us 3-1 at home. Only team to do the double over us that season.

I am going to go up.

Only game I missed that season!! :thumbsup:

I am going to go up.

Sure that was a night match & I was there ......... Not a good night !

Archived