IGNORED

20 Reasons Why L2 Is Better

barry_mack

We don't want glory supporters, so of course if we get relegated we wont have any more glory supporters left. In short, your type can fk off, you're not welcome and you're ruining everything that is good in this club.

my type? Are you for real? I've been supporting city for 23 years and you tell me to **** off because surprise surprise I don't think it's a good idea to get relegated again! Moron!

my type? Are you for real? I've been supporting city for 23 years and you tell me to **** off because surprise surprise I don't think it's a good idea to get relegated again! Moron!

Yeah, course mate.

"Member Since 03 Jul 2013"

Says it all. Judging by you're typing you're not even 23. Fking glory supporters.

Yeah, course mate.

"Member Since 03 Jul 2013"

Says it all. Judging by you're typing you're not even 23. Fking glory supporters.

Actually I can vouch for him, took him to his first game as a seven year old, but I guess you'd think I was a glory supporter too as I have only been a member since 2005!

You do realise Membership on here is not defining proof of being a supporter!

Oh Dear. A nice new stadium didnt hold southampton back.it helped to finance the youth policy. If you are ready to settle for third rate football in third rate grounds in a third rate division,then you must be happy. I want to see City playing in the best grounds at the best standard of football against the best teams that they can. My ambitions for my club are not to accept third rate mediocrite. Why get out of bed in the morning otherwise ? Low standards like that may be ok for gas heads and losers.

Actually I can vouch for him, took him to his first game as a seven year old, but I guess you'd think I was a glory supporter too as I have only been a member since 2005!

You do realise Membership on here is not defining proof of being a supporter!

How can you call yourself a proper supporter if you don't even follow the team online?

The man utd forums are full of people like you. Switching from one team to the other at the blink of an eye. CTID (unlike some)!

I like how none of you are addressing my actual points in the original post.

If this is a serious post then I disagree with everything said and think it's a bit of a waste of time.

However, if it's just a crazy wind up to generate a bit if heated discussion, plus the usual insults, then it's a quite amusing thing on a dull day.

We wont have to change our name to Bristol Robins, purely for marketing our brand reasons!

In respect of Hull, football has finally lost the plot.

When we people realise that the premiership doesn't matter, it's just a table. Can't believe how easily the media, sky and the premier league have duped the average fan.

all that matters is enjoying watching your local club on a Saturday, everything else is just fluff which has blown out of all conceivable proportion.

How can you call yourself a proper supporter if you don't even follow the team online?

The man utd forums are full of people like you. Switching from one team to the other at the blink of an eye. CTID (unlike some)!

I like how none of you are addressing my actual points in the original post.

Now I know you're on a wind up.

Archived