IGNORED

20 Reasons Why L2 Is Better

barry_mack

• Admin

Barry you're just an idiot. Why would we want to do a Southampton? That would just see the return of all those glory supporters we had worked so hard to rid ourselves of. Far better to follow up relegation to L2 with another one to the Skrill Premier. That'll sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Barry you're just an idiot. Why would we want to do a Southampton? That would just see the return of all those glory supporters we had worked so hard to rid ourselves of. Far better to follow up relegation to L2 with another one to the Skrill Premier. That'll sort out the wheat from the chaff.

This basically reads as "I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation however I'd like to work on my post count so I'll just write any old inane bollocks that comes to mind."

We wont have to change our name to Bristol Robins, purely for marketing our brand reasons!

In respect of Hull, football has finally lost the plot.

When we people realise that the Premier League doesn't matter, it's just a table. Can't believe how easily the media, sky and the premier league have duped the average fan.

all that matters is enjoying watching your local club on a Saturday, everything else is just fluff which has blown out of all conceivable proportion.

Hallelujah  to this!!

Can we have "16 reasons conference football is better" next please.... I'll start

1... ummm.... wait a minute....umm.....no wait....ummm... easier to park!... there you go over to OP for next 15

2. I would be able to walk to the ground to see City play Southport  :chant6ez:

• Admin

This basically reads as "I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation however I'd like to work on my post count so I'll just write any old inane bollocks that comes to mind."

You don't get any credit for stating the bleeding obvious. That is the motivation behind all of my posts on here.

the original poster is quite obviously on a wind up!!what an idiot ,I for one don't think we would be better off in league two crikey I don't like it much in league one but its where we are and we are working to become a better club/team because of it

Although I may be an idiot, you would appear to have fingers that are too fat to be able to type. Quite literally, jog on

Archived