IGNORED

Well Done The Drummers

Hartcliffe red

Give them a break at least they try to get try to get things going. AG is a morgue most of the time away teams must love playing here it's up there with the least intimidating atmosphere in the league.

Untrue, the EE has been fairly constant since the reopening.

The drum is killing it and turning it into a Reading type atmosphere, predictable and generic. The EE was unique with unique songs and characters and constant support. Now it could be any fans of any team in there with a drum drowning everything out and when we concede or mis-place a pass there are plenty jumping on the players backs which never happened a few years back.

I think the drummers just drum because they think nobody gets behind the team if they dont, ironically the drum is ruining the unique atmosphere there used to be and the same people are still there ready to do the same...

The drum is killing it and turning it into a Reading type atmosphere, predictable and generic. The EE was unique with unique songs and characters and constant support. Now it could be any fans of any team in there with a drum drowning everything out and when we concede or mis-place a pass there are plenty jumping on the players backs which never happened a few years back.

I think the drummers just drum because they think nobody gets behind the team if they dont, ironically the drum is ruining the unique atmosphere there used to be and the same people are still there ready to do the same...

Well, can only speak from my view in the dolman, but I've actually heard you lot a few times since the drums. Before that it had been a while.

Well, can only speak from my view in the dolman, but I've actually heard you lot a few times since the drums. Before that it had been a while.

Heard what exactly? I suspect two loud drums...there was also an attempt from the group to copy a Palace song recently...I despair.

The effort is there but it's becoming embarrassing - genuinely.

The EE has been fairly constant agreed but it's only a small pocket of 500-1000 fans. I stand by my original point, Ashton Gate as a whole is not a noisy ground.

Archived