IGNORED

One Last Song For Killa - And It's A Festive Classic

PLease, fka, don't embolden him by just glibly tossing out such words as genius in relation to him. Please. It will only encourage him further.

The thought of more Les, as opposed to Les less, I mean less Les is frightening.

Think you'll find, "EncoreSplurge," that "fka" takes a great deal of thought and care over his posts, and choice of words. You'd be well advised not to come on here, dishing out advice and suggestions, to other forum users. Specially after the week you've had on here.

Just thought I'd flag that up for you

Think you'll find, "EncoreSplurge," that "fka" takes a great deal of thought and care over his posts, and choice of words. You'd be well advised not to come on here, dishing out advice and suggestions, to other forum users. Specially after the week you've had on here.

Just thought I'd flag that up for you

You know how the mods* can limit the number of likes you make to people's posts* on here, can't there be some kind of limit* to this chap's entries*?!

Just to save us, if nothing else, from lame, Little & Large*-esque wordplay like "flag that up for you..."

I suppose I could just not look, but it truly is like a car crash*.

And to think I am in some way related* to him.

(ps you can expect him to try and make some kind of humorous wordery with the * words; please no!).

Personally I think there's a real dearth of Little and Large-esque wordplay on the forum.  Not to mention Cannon & Ball.  Besides, I prefer reading what Les Q has to say over some of the self-appointed football experts who patrol the forum pouncing on anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Personally I think there's a real dearth of Little and Large-esque wordplay on the forum.  Not to mention Cannon & Ball.  Besides, I prefer reading what Les Q has to say over some of the self-appointed football experts who patrol the forum pouncing on anyone who doesn't agree with them.

The ones who quote (or twist) what you've said and then, just slightly condescendingly, make liberal use of the smiley thingies like: :grr: and :facepalm: ?

I rather hope, "fka," that you're not agreeing with that "EnzoSerge" that my posts are "Little and Large" esque? I, myself, believe I bring a serious, astute, informed experience and expertise, on successful leadership, direction and administration in professional football, to a forum of well meaning, but seriously idiotic and clueless City fans. To give those on the outside, on the terraces, an insight into what it takes to steer a club upwards and to glittering success.

I rather hope, "fka," that you're not agreeing with that "EnzoSerge" that my posts are "Little and Large" esque? I, myself, believe I bring a serious, astute, informed experience and expertise, on successful leadership, direction and administration in professional football, to a forum of well meaning, but seriously idiotic and clueless City fans. To give those on the outside, on the terraces, an insight into what it takes to steer a club upwards and to glittering success.

Perish the thought dear fellow.  Perhaps a new paragraph would have served to separate the two subjects, but given the informality of modern fora I thought it unnecessary.  

Now, if I was forced to make comparison between you and famous comedy duos, then I would be obliged to select The Krankees.  No doubt that is a significant step up from Little and Large.

Keep up the good work!

Archived