IGNORED

What To Buy Sod For Christmas

Okay, so far we've got, a suit, an orange, some dubious snack food, or something kinky. Does the S&M suit come with a comedy, rotating bow-tie, "Gus"? Think this could be a favourite. Keep the suggestions going, folks.

How about a calendar with photos of various Wolverhampton beauty spots to accompany every month?

A DVD player? Bit functional that, Glyn. Not some contraband or "iffy" item that's fallen off the back of a container ship, is it? I'm not getting involved in anything dodgy, not me.

Think a new player would be nice, "RogRH". But this needs to be something for life, not just for Christmas. Or until it gets fed up, wants more dosh, a move away, a big Audi, or gets called names by the crowd, you know the story...

Wondering if we should get a collection going. Goodwill to all men, and all that. Neil Warnock's biography? Ollie's? A jumper that isn't blue? A funny hat or one of those bow-ties that whizzes round?

What gets Sean all excited at Christmas?

Stupid question...

A BCFC calendar with Neil Kilkenny on January and a reminder on the date the transfer window opens with a simple message 'get rid'

He is already got rid!

A compromise seems to have been reached whereby, instead of him ripping up the remainder of his contract (does that entail only ripping up the remaining proportion at the bottom of the contract? Or all of it?), we loan him to PNE and pay some of his wages until Jan, when he joins them irrespective of who he plays in the mean time. Winner! Pointy, pointy, moany, shouty!

A book containing the world's stupidest questions.....

'The Little Book of Stupid Questions' by David Borgenicht should be right up his street.

It's not letting me copy, paste, quote, insert images, anything.

Now we're getting somewhere. I'm up for this. Any of the "kiddies" that have been banned reading this: one of you get in Waterstones and slip a copy of this book in your pocket? There's a shilling in it for you.

Now all we need is for everyone to sign the tag, we'll start at the Sheff U game, next Saturday.

I will take care of the wrapping. Jolly good

Now we're getting somewhere. I'm up for this. Any of the "kiddies" that have been banned reading this: one of you get in Waterstones and slip a copy of this book in your pocket? There's a shilling in it for you.

Now all we need is for everyone to sign the tag, we'll start at the Sheff U game, next Saturday.

I will take care of the wrapping. Jolly good

Are you casting aspersions on the 33, Les? Incinerating that they are all light-fingered in the book department?

And haven't you got some BANES business to attend to? If only you spent more time on that (like stopping people demolishing the centre of Keynsham) and less on this 'ere forum, surely part of God's Country might be better run. And - at the risk of snaring your faithful on here - we'd have more time to devote to serious issues like slagging SoD, Kilkenny, Jimmy Lumsden etc...

Are you casting aspersions on the 33, Les? Incinerating that they are all light-fingered in the book department?

And haven't you got some BANES business to attend to? If only you spent more time on that (like stopping people demolishing the centre of Keynsham) and less on this 'ere forum, surely part of God's Country might be better run. And - at the risk of snaring your faithful on here - we'd have more time to devote to serious issues like slagging SoD, Kilkenny, Jimmy Lumsden etc...

An unfortunate golfing injury, sustained at the "19th hole," which has confined me to HQ for a few weeks. Leaving me with little alternative; it's either this forum caper or back to 'Holmes Under The Hammer,' and such like.

Like the 'incinerating' idea. That's the way to approach Law and Order. Excellent. I'll get on to the Home Secretary first thing tomorrow (I wish...)

I think a nice M&S suit would do the job, what's that tracksuit all about? I know he's 'Head Coach' but come on. Also, if we are mid table by Xmas, he can have an orange.

I'll chuck in a lump of coal with that orange if we are top half by Christmas

An unfortunate golfing injury, sustained at the "19th hole," which has confined me to HQ for a few weeks. Leaving me with little alternative; it's either this forum caper or back to 'Holmes Under The Hammer,' and such like.

Like the 'incinerating' idea. That's the way to approach Law and Order. Excellent. I'll get on to the Home Secretary first thing tomorrow (I wish...)

Did you have anything to do with the demolishing of Keynsham Town Centre (or the clock, at any rate)? Or can we blame that on the Roverzzz as well?

Archived