IGNORED

What To Buy Sod For Christmas

I'll tell you what's really lifting my spirits on this thread, the growing friendship of Les Q and EnclosureSurge.  I'm pretty sure I left them at loggerheads last night.

Has SOD overseen a reconciliation?  Have they spent the afternoon together watching a box-set of the 80s comedy 'That's my Boy'? Any other suggestions?

I'll tell you what's really lifting my spirits on this thread, the growing friendship of Les Q and EnclosureSurge.  I'm pretty sure I left them at loggerheads last night.

Has SOD overseen a reconciliation?  Have they spent the afternoon together watching a box-set of the 80s comedy 'That's my Boy'? Any other suggestions?

Just remind me again, fka! I honestly can't remember after the cider et vino...

You might think it's growing now, but you should have been there 30 years ago when he gave me this scar by my right eye, all over a balloon and an indoor game of football...

But you're right, SoD is at the centre of our rapprochement!

There are rather too many work-related gift suggestions for the head-coach, now. Do you lot think he takes his work home with him? (If he does, his lawn must be a state up in Redland. And imagine having to pop next door all the time, to ask for the ball back every time Flinty "clears his lines," or Marv tries to "pick a pass.") Cmon, something light-hearted, or uplifting. I wonder what music he listens to - musicals, country and western, Wolverhampton only based pop and rock combos, hi-n-r-g disco?

Just remind me again, fka! I honestly can't remember after the cider et vino...

You might think it's growing now, but you should have been there 30 years ago when he gave me this scar by my right eye, all over a balloon and an indoor game of football...

But you're right, SoD is at the centre of our rapprochement!

I hadn't realised the enmity was so long standing.  That really does put a bit of meat on the bones of last night's nastiness.  I recall accusations of Little and Large-esque humour - like I say, nasty.  

I tried to pacify the poor fellow by making a comparison with The Krankies, but I think it only upset him even more.

As a complete aside, in my idle curiosity, I looked up what The Krankies had been up to in recent years and learnt this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8965006/The-Krankies-We-used-to-be-swingers.html

It's not a pleasant thought is it?  Having said that I imagine it would lend itself quite well to a future Les Q topic heading.

There are rather too many work-related gift suggestions for the head-coach, now. Do you lot think he takes his work home with him? (If he does, his lawn must be a state up in Redland. And imagine having to pop next door all the time, to ask for the ball back every time Flinty "clears his lines," or Marv tries to "pick a pass.") Cmon, something light-hearted, or uplifting. I wonder what music he listens to - musicals, country and western, Wolverhampton only based pop and rock combos, hi-n-r-g disco?

Smiths fan I reckon.

'Back 4 in a coma' is his favourite, apparently.

While this "ExplosiveScourge" continues to make desperate paternity/ fraternity/ maternity claims, in a sickening attempt to help himself to a slice of the Q assests, I shall be ignoring him.

I hadn't realised the enmity was so long standing.  That really does put a bit of meat on the bones of last night's nastiness.  I recall accusations of Little and Large-esque humour - like I say, nasty.  

I tried to pacify the poor fellow by making a comparison with The Krankies, but I think it only upset him even more.

As a complete aside, in my idle curiosity, I looked up what The Krankies had been up to in recent years and learnt this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8965006/The-Krankies-We-used-to-be-swingers.html

It's not a pleasant thought is it?  Having said that I imagine it would lend itself quite well to a future Les Q topic heading.

Whose bloody side you on, here, "fka"?

I remember now. Didn't realise that was only last night, feels like aeons ago!

Yes, yes, the Little & Large comments, Krankies, Les Dennis & Dusty Bin etc etc...

As for enmity, that's a little too far, fka!!

It's all dressing room banter, old chap. 

Wouldn't you agree with that Gary Barlow and say the "Back 4 (are) Good" glyn? You might have a copy of that lying around we could send the head coach?

Not just the one copy, I'll send him my spare.

Barlows mate Williams is good as well. Settled in well at the back for us since arriving from The Villains. Funny cos I thought he prefered Angels.

Not just the one copy, I'll send him my spare.

Barlows mate Williams is good as well. Settled in well at the back for us since arriving from The Villains. Funny cos I thought he prefered Angels.

Do you just literally spend ages hopping from one thread to another, adding your pearls of wassname, Glyn? While 'her indoors' (your words) waits for the Q Factor, I mean the X Factor to start?

Do you just literally spend ages hopping from one thread to another, adding your pearls of wassname, Glyn? While 'her indoors' (your words) waits for the Q Factor, I mean the X Factor to start?

Sounds about right! She's banishing me upstairs to watch the darts now though, where would we be without multi room.

Having a right barney probably.

I remember now. Didn't realise that was only last night, feels like aeons ago!

Yes, yes, the Little & Large comments, Krankies, Les Dennis & Dusty Bin etc etc...

As for enmity, that's a little too far, fka!!

It's all dressing room banter, old chap. 

That's a relief. I thought things were heading this way for a moment:

Actor+George+Chakiris+%2528L%2529%252C+a

Can you still get those plastic wavy hands that used to be seen in rear car windows, a pair of them would go down well.........perhaps he already has some in his car though, as they must have been on his mind a few weeks back when he talked to the press.

Archived