IGNORED

Football Coaching

The Humble Realist

Quite an interesting thread this. There has been a lot of quotes that people say "German or Spanish style of play". I do feel that Spanish style of play is starting to get outdated, teams have learnt how to beat this system. Like some said, taking 30 passes to get only across the half way line is very boring. Personally I would prefer if we followed the route of brazil. I don't know how they do it, but they always manage to get quality players. As they showed against Spain when brazil showed them how to play football while Spain were trying to play their perfect passing style.

Got no idea how they develop these skills or how they are trained by the coaches. Perhaps they just develop it on the street, maybe using rough and hard surfaces develops better ball control. Instead of spending millions on sport centres and fine surfaces, which this country seems to do.

If we follow the Brazilian way perhaps we'll win a few world cups.

Well firstly brazil has a far superior population than us 10 times as many.Secondly football is a way out of the shanty towns. Also how many other sports are brazil actually good at? Id say not a lot, the majority just seem to Play football.

Archived