IGNORED

Man Of The Match Marlon Pack

Randy Marsh

My jaw literally dropped when I heard that. Despite the OG I'd have given it to Flint. Won everything in the air and worked very hard.

Not Flints worst game today but I don't rate him at all. Have we ever kept a clean sheet in a game he has played?

Not Flints worst game today but I don't rate him at all. Have we ever kept a clean sheet in a game he has played?

I thought it was his best performance today, ironically! No I don't think so, but you could say that about most players until recently!

The most worrying thing is - Crawley aside - Sheff Yoo looked the least threatening team I've seen us play all season, and they still took all three points. Tuesday could be a long, long night.

I thought it was his best performance today, ironically! No I don't think so, but you could say that about most players until recently!

The most worrying thing is - Crawley aside - Sheff Yoo looked the least threatening team I've seen us play all season, and they still took all three points. Tuesday could be a long, long night.

Fair point we only have one league clean sheet all season I believe witch is shocking. Although that was the only game Flint didn't start ;)

Forget Tuesday it's gonna be a long long season!

Fair point we only have one league clean sheet all season I believe witch is shocking. Although that was the only game Flint didn't start ;)

Forget Tuesday it's gonna be a long long season!

It's going to be another relegation season. We can't keep a clean sheet for toffee, no warriors - same as last year cowards

Never have I seen a CM so reluctant to pick the ball up from the defence. Surely ironic?

Not even I could pull out a wind up like that.

I don't think Pack deserved MOM, but TBF he only does what the head coach wants him to do, which is pass from side to side to the full backs.

Insane that he was given MoM.

Remember those quotes about Skuse being half the player he is? Well, Skuse is a country mile a better player.

Even Elliott was better than Pack today but Osborne was MoM for me.

I said the same during the game, Cole Skuse MK2, and I was no fan of Skuse. MOM? Struggling to pick one to be honest., Osborne is as good a shout as any.

Remember those quotes about Skuse being half the player he is? Well, Skuse is a country mile a better player.

Skuse is a better player but he was a coward and I doubt in this current team he would have been any different

We'll probably end up beating Orient...

Seem to step it up for the top sides but don't usually bother till we are a goal down against the bottom sides... Typical City, nothing ever changes.

Totally agree with you.

Felt really sorry for the guy and was the only one who actually moved forward with any conviction into  the opponents half when he had the ball.

Also put over the most dangerous cross in the last few minutes with alas no one there to finish it off.

Pack is a fking rubbish football player.

He tried a fancy backheel at Tranmere that almost cost us a goal.

Today he offered nothing at all. Gets the ball and gives it back to the bloke who gave it to him 90% of the time.

He just offers nothing and he is brushed off the ball so easy....

He is a waste of space.

Pack is a fking rubbish football player.

He tried a fancy backheel at Tranmere that almost cost us a goal.

Today he offered nothing at all. Gets the ball and gives it back to the bloke who gave it to him 90% of the time.

He just offers nothing and he is brushed off the ball so easy....

He is a waste of space.

Pack isn't as bad as your making him out to be, he sits in front of the back 4 and tell me how many goals since October have the opposition scored by walking straight through our midfield like last season.

His back heel at tranmere didn't come off but you forgot to mention the run he did to get in there box with the ball from our own half and how he tracked back 80 yards to try to make up for his error unlike jet, reid and baldock who just stood and watched there player break. if jet had tried that everyone would of said that's the way he is and it doesn't matter.

Player tries something differant and he gets moaned at for it, does as he's told and protects back 4 gets moaned for it. What does he have to do to please some people.

Prefer him sat in front of our defence making us more solid than charging forward aimlessly and leaving us open. Start of season we were leaking goals for fun, that's stopped now since he's made a spot in the team his own, also if he's so bad when baldock was dropped why was he made captain which coincided with our good run from Carlisle onwards.

Archived