IGNORED

Prediction For Tonight

chivs88

it's was +9 here earlier i've cut all my logs ready for log fires when the colder weather decides to arrive, burnt a massive pile of garden waste (I love bonfires), weather claimed to be the same until at least sunday, so weed strimming tomorrow and maybe I might even cut the grass (I know crazy it's nearly december) got a gin and tonic and about to put on my warm up music for tonight it's going to be SOD's favourites The Sex Pistols and before I have my shower will offer up prayer that our only hope has one of his inspired games tonight.

Any good.

Look out for hedgehogs when you're strimming :o

Grass cutting this time of year I am no stranger to, in fact it is the most convenient way of picking up leaves...and if you are of a mind to have free compost in the summer, just bag the leaves up in black bin liners and there you go.. 

Unfortunately with 7,000sq metres, I have got mower with a mulching deck, just leaves it (pun intended) but it does rot in well and come late spring it will look great.

I will be happy if we achieve 6 shots and 10 touches by city players inside the opposition box.

I have no confidence of seeing either achieved tonight.

Things are looking up. At half time it is nine times a city player has touched the ball in the opposition box. And nine shots. Ok none on target but lets not be picky. Bloody progress I swear. Coyr.

I predict a 2 - 2 draw. Orient to score first. City then make it. 1 - 1. A Parish mistake gives Orient a second goal but in a grandstand finish City equalise.

(Ignore the time of this post as I'm a friend of the Doctor and I posted it on Monday)

Archived