IGNORED

Prediction For Tonight

chivs88

I watched Orient in a live game and a lot of highlights and extended highlights and they are beatable IMO, in the live game they employed a lot of route 1 tactics but they have goals not only upfront but from midfield as well. We have a reasonable idea from his latest dirge what tactics SOD is going to employ, I cannot see beyond an away win, but there is always hope and maybe JET.

dare i say i predict an open game tonight. orient are very attacking and potentially could leave space at the back for us. could see baldock scoring in a 3-2 loss. we have been found out as a team who cant handle opposition that sit behind the ball but orient dont play that way so it may play in our favour.

not hopeful on a win despite wanting to be positive

I'm certain Lisbie will score for them and we'll lose 2-0.

We'll give them too much respect, they'll put us under pressure and score from 2 defensive errors. Baldock will probably miss a 1 on 1 at some point.

We'll miss Bobby and won't make changes till the 85th minute.

I'm not trying to be funny but its how I see it going tonight. Would love to be there to cheer on the boys and I'd love to be wrong.

COYRs. Reward those going tonight.

We usually play out our skin Against good opposition Newcastle Home and Away, Southampton Home and Away, So maybe just maybe we can keep it at 0-1

That's my theory too, so we will win 2-1 after going a goal down within the first few minutes. Bryan to score the winner. (That's what I've ordered anyway).

Can anyone offer a glimmer of hope?

it's was +9 here earlier i've cut all my logs ready for log fires when the colder weather decides to arrive, burnt a massive pile of garden waste (I love bonfires), weather claimed to be the same until at least sunday, so weed strimming tomorrow and maybe I might even cut the grass (I know crazy it's nearly december) got a gin and tonic and about to put on my warm up music for tonight it's going to be SOD's favourites The Sex Pistols and before I have my shower will offer up prayer that our only hope has one of his inspired games tonight.

Any good.

Archived