IGNORED

Flint & Baldock

Rob k

Sat in the dolman watching this,

These 2 cost on the region of 1.3m and they don't affect the game in a single positive way.

Baldock done **** all so far and for 300k I would expect our 6ft 5 defender to be able to sort a straight ball out and hit the target with a free header.

Useless both

These 2 cost on the region of 1.3m and they don't affect the game in a single positive way.

Baldock done **** all so far and for 300k I would expect our 6ft 5 defender to be able to sort a straight ball out and hit the target with a free header.

Useless both

Baldock done what ??

Useless both

Baldock done what ??

Useless both

Epic fail Garth.

Baldock had a Better 2nd half but Flint had a hand in the 2 goals they scored to go with the one on sat.

For a combined 1.3m I would still expect more from both but if 1 half decent half from Baldock floats your boat then fair enough.

How on earth was Flint at fault for any of the goals conceded? Cunningham and Parish don't even look like flint.

Baldock had a Better 2nd half but Flint had a hand in the 2 goals they scored to go with the one on sat.

For a combined 1.3m I would still expect more from both but if 1 half decent half from Baldock floats your boat then fair enough.

Baldock will score goals, but the pressure on him being the only forward in most games up to now does not help.

Playing a better formation will certainly help. 

Sod needs to do less of the defensive attitude and let the players enjoy themselves.

Useless both

all of useless from now to the end of the season lets hope your logic rubs off!

How on earth was Flint at fault for any of the goals conceded? Cunningham and Parish don't even look like flint.

I have to agree.

I was glad to see Flint put his foot through the ball a few times tonight as well. It may not be the tippy tappy stuff some want from our CH's but head it and kick it away, not passing back like at Port Vale, does for me everytime.

If you actually watch Flint head the ball from the back a lot of the time, he just clears it.

He has no idea where he is heading it to other than forward. That is classic lower league rubbish.

His distribution is also pretty ordinary. I can't help but think he is a bit of a lower league carthorse.

Osbourne for me is twice the player he is, his distribution is infinitely better.

If you actually watch Flint head the ball from the back a lot of the time, he just clears it.

He has no idea where he is heading it to other than forward. That is classic lower league rubbish.

His distribution is also pretty ordinary. I can't help but think he is a bit of a lower league carthorse.

Osbourne for me is twice the player he is, his distribution is infinitely better.

Ummm we are lower leagues.

Flint is no different McCombe.. McCombe did a lot of 'clearing' as well

And if you actually went last night you'd see that he had a good game and this thread (despite the op) has showed that.

His quick thinking and his cushioned header (two things you say he can't do) set up our goals.

Perhaps you should attend a game before you bang on about it.

Take your own ******* advice.

Flint is no different McCombe.. McCombe did a lot of 'clearing' as well

No argument from me on that one. He is just like McCombe.

His distribution was fking terrible as well.

Why not - shock horror - have some defenders who can pass a ball and even think for a second where he is heading the ball?

Osbourne does.

And if you actually went last night you'd see that he had a good game and this thread (despite the op) has showed that.

His quick thinking and his cushioned header (two things you say he can't do) set up our goals.

Perhaps you should attend a game before you bang on about it.

Take your own ******* advice.

Did I make a comment on the game?

My thoughts on Flint are based over the season. You're telling me he doesn't just blindly head it forward? Really?

he's a second top goalscorer with 8 or 9 goals in 18 games a return of a goal every other game if thats doing **** all I'd hate to see him give 100%

he's a second top goalscorer with 8 or 9 goals in 18 games a return of a goal every other game if thats doing **** all I'd hate to see him give 100%

It's all the good chances he's missed that concern people, and rightly so.

He was in the right place to profit from Flint's header, and his movement in the box leading to the OG was excellent.

But he had again completely miscontrolled an excellent through ball before he scored, and despite appearing a confident person in his interviews evidently has frailties when it comes to displaying such assurance on the pitch.

Hopefully that confidence will be up after last night and we'll see the best of him from here on in with more composed finishing.

Archived