IGNORED

Posh Chairman...

Lew-T

Darragh MacAnthony had this to say after tonight's game...

@DMAC102: Honest opinion after watching my team lose 5th game in a row: Played well enough but for calamity clown like defending from experienced

@DMAC102: defenders which isnt good enough & against a side you knew would bombard us with crosses. Its not rocket science to be fair. Plus it also-

@DMAC102: Doesnt help when you have certain strikers spend their life playing around the half way line when they should be in the box. My patience is-

@DMAC102: Thin with this pathetic run we are on. Our players need to grow some cajones & stop talking a good game,then choking. Go & perform like men!

God knows what he would be like if he was in charge of BCFC!

Darragh MacAnthony had this to say after tonight's game...

@DMAC102: Honest opinion after watching my team lose 5th game in a row: Played well enough but for calamity clown like defending from experienced

@DMAC102: defenders which isnt good enough & against a side you knew would bombard us with crosses. Its not rocket science to be fair. Plus it also-

@DMAC102: Doesnt help when you have certain strikers spend their life playing around the half way line when they should be in the box. My patience is-

@DMAC102: Thin with this pathetic run we are on. Our players need to grow some cajones & stop talking a good game,then choking. Go & perform like men!

God knows what he would be like if he was in charge of BCFC!

He's been listening to JL too much.

Hes just a young irish chancer who got lucky and earnt a bit of money. Of which, clearly cant buy class.

That one that fired in a belter up the east end looked class. In fact, they all looked class at out place. Amazing how it all can just desert you sometimes. Can we discover some class and perform like tonight again. And again?

That one that fired in a belter up the east end looked class. In fact, they all looked class at out place. Amazing how it all can just desert you sometimes. Can we discover some class and perform like tonight again. And again?

I was referring to himself as in hes shown no class tonight with twitter comments. Yes his team do have some decent players. Didnt see this run coming for them when they done us.

Archived