IGNORED

Live Feed From The Council House ( Lets Keep Some Tradition)

rat23

Ahh I see, thanks. Do they have any power to stop the JR now that it's been requested though? Sounds like the sort of thing that bureaucracy wouldn't allow.

In truth I don't really care where we end up playing, but I'd really hate for us to stop fighting and let the nimbys get their way.

I can't claim to know what the AV site looks like / size etc. but I reckon it should be used for regular concerts along the lines of Finsbury Park. After seeing the debauchery there this summer for the Stone Roses gigs, the nimbys would be begging for football fans every weekend instead!

Not the way i'm reading it, the board and even at least one of the councillors has said AV is still the preferred option, I would be very disappointed if we don't at least give it a good go, **** the nimbys we owe those ***** nothing.

Not often I agree with you mate but this is spot on. While it would be nice to stay at Ashton Gate with the right redevelopment, this redevelopment is not the right one. It is pretty bland, it even has a pillar ffs, and it dooms us to peeking as a Championship, or at best, yo-yo club. The infrastructure will not compare to the one which would be in place with AV, and it almost as if it's accepting failure, despite our rare position as a club which could easily sustain PL football, if we ever got there.

The board, at a time where confidence in them is at it's lowest, have a great opportunity here to pursue the Ashton Vale dream and give us a stadium which not only looks awesome, but gives us unlimited possibilities in the future.

Not often I agree with you mate but this is spot on. While it would be nice to stay at Ashton Gate with the right redevelopment, this redevelopment is not the right one. It is pretty bland, it even has a pillar ffs, and it dooms us to peeking as a Championship, or at best, yo-yo club. The infrastructure will not compare to the one which would be in place with AV, and it almost as if it's accepting failure, despite our rare position as a club which could easily sustain PL football, if we ever got there.

The board, at a time where confidence in them is at it's lowest, have a great opportunity here to pursue the Ashton Vale dream and give us a stadium which not only looks awesome, but gives us unlimited possibilities in the future.

EMB and yourself are both spot on. It's time that the landowners, who've been accused of all sorts of evil dirty tricks, actually pulled a few out of the bag to counter all the utter bulshyte and lies spouted about the application for a TVG, after all what have they got to lose now?

As I see it, it's possible that having agreed to a housing development on the site, it proves that they were using the law to stop a development and not to get a TVG. Other TVGs have been cancelled due to actions like that, so I'm led to believe. 

EMB and yourself are both spot on. It's time that the landowners, who've been accused of all sorts of evil dirty tricks, actually pulled a few out of the bag to counter all the utter bulshyte and lies spouted about the application for a TVG, after all what have they got to lose now?

As I see it, it's possible that having agreed to a housing development on the site, it proves that they were using the law to stop a development and not to get a TVG. Other TVGs have been cancelled due to actions like that, so I'm led to believe. 

Didn't SL say something along lines of "the gloves are off, the village green offer is removed and i'm going for the whole site".

Can someone explain what all this means in a way that a knuckledragging alcoholic can understand ?Thank you please

From one knuckledragging bag of piss to another, I think: AG is to be developed - barring idiots carrying on like c units and holding things up. They should be overcome this time.

Think Uncle Steve may be on about purchasing the AV land, which he can then do what he likes with other than build a football stadium.

Thirdly, the council may be on about building on the ground themselves, we're hoping it's something particularly unpleasent just to piss the nimbys of.

And finally, the Council Houses are now called Toad Hall due to a bloke with a liking of red trousers who also happens to be a ******* idiot.

Hope this helps but I would advise a second opinion.

From one knuckledragging bag of piss to another, I think: AG is to be developed - barring idiots carrying on like c units and holding things up. They should be overcome this time.

Think Uncle Steve may be on about purchasing the AV land, which he can then do what he likes with other than build a football stadium.

Thirdly, the council may be on about building on the ground themselves, we're hoping it's something particularly unpleasent just to piss the nimbys of.

And finally, the Council Houses are now called Toad Hall due to a bloke with a liking of red trousers who also happens to be a ******* idiot.

Hope this helps but I would advise a second opinion.

Splendid and tremendous

What happens now to Sainsbury's plans for a new superstore?

What happens to the plans for new housing on the site of the current Sainsbury's?

What happens on the Ashton vale site if no new stadium is built?

Yeah ,we want our sainsburys.i am going to form WASSP (We All Support Sainsburys Project ) a potent and menacing pressure group that will be potent and menacing just until we have our Sainsburys.

So ferk you all.

Where's Onemanmob when you need him?

Archived