IGNORED

You Heard It Here First.... It Will Be Steve Cotterill

ronjonred

I would have a very large wager on the OP being correct!

As would I.  He knows Keith Burt through Forest.  They have been planning this for some time - can't see why they'd sack a manager as a reaction to a promising performance against one of the best sides in the league.  Someone is lined up.

The only name mentioned so far that's not filled me with despair is Tisdale, even then im left feeling a little underwhelmed.

What with our Spanish connections now, what chances of an a relative unknown to come over?

I would rather that than rely on the god awful selection of English managers available,

A few years ago if have supported Cotterill but his career seems to have gone backwards.

I hate to say this but..... if they plan to keep Burt...... Well he's worked with Cotterill before and no other back room changes needed (another ex-Forest set up).

Of course, if we're really sticking to the new philosophy then we appoint the u21 manager..... So Mark O'Connor it is.

Warnock?! Are you kidding?!?! Guy is a long ball merchant.

Cotterill Wil be a good appointment. Think he's done well at a lot of clubs in tough circumstances, and laid good ground work for success - burnley, forest.

I'd go for Tisdale or lee Johnson personally. Need to keep playing good football.

All the best SOD - good luck in the future.

Maybe, but he's also very discplined and not afraid to argue with refs (much like Clough on Saturday)

Archived