IGNORED

You're All Mad

Major Isewater

• Admin

Nutritionist, you mean?

As much as you may think it is, Phants, five pints of thatch is not part of your five a day! 

nutritionalist

[n(y)o?o?trish??nalist]
Etymology: L, nutrire, to nourish
a professional who has completed academic degrees of BS, MS, EdD, or PhD in foods and nutrition.

PS Don't lie about the 5 a day, it's the only healthy intake I get

What irritates me the most, is the fact that lots of fans still haven't grasped why we are where we are, and the workings, and restrictions imposed on the Club right now. Add that to the finance and this five pillars route... which JL mentions in his email... then why are fans suggesting certain managers that wouldn't 'fit' in the method the Club are trying to employ... I don't get it... it's not rocket science.

If the Club are to be believed...then they want the first team to develop and be solid, for a platform for the future and any promotion push... right now, it looks like they just want survival again...

Another backwards step...

SoD has brought all these players in to play a certain way...and they were getting it and it was starting to be ingrained.

Now another manager comes in...with new tactics... the players might not be up to it...just like a lot of last years mob who couldn't grasp SoD's tactics... and so we start the roller coaster again.

I've mentioned them before... but Orient struggled for ages, but kept with Russell Slade... now look at them.

This Club is run by idiots imho... the biggest problem is, they don't seem to be able to work with people who are head strong and have their own opinions and know how to run a football team. It has become obvious that SL and certain members of this board want yes men to do as they are told.

Too much focus on building new stadiums and not enough focus on building a correctly run football Club.

If this Club goes down because of this and loses support, then SL is going to look the biggest idiot in football, with a new ground that no one goes to anymore.

I'm guessing he's relying on Bristol Rugby to help out... :facepalm:

What irritates me the most, is the fact that lots of fans still haven't grasped why we are where we are, and the workings, and restrictions imposed on the Club right now. Add that to the finance and this five pillars route... which JL mentions in his email... then why are fans suggesting certain managers that wouldn't 'fit' in the method the Club are trying to employ... I don't get it... it's not rocket science.

If the Club are to be believed...then they want the first team to develop and be solid, for a platform for the future and any promotion push... right now, it looks like they just want survival again...

SoD has brought all these players in to play a certain way...and they were getting it and it was starting to be ingrained.

Now another manager comes in...with new tactics... the players might not be up to it...just like a lot of last years mob who couldn't grasp SoD's tactics... and so we start the roller coaster again.

I've mentioned them before... but Orient struggled for ages, but kept with Russell Slade... now look at them.

This Club is run by idiots imho... the biggest problem is, they don't seem to be able to work with people who are head strong and have their own opinions and know how to run a football team. It has become obvious that SL and certain members of this board want yes men to do as they are told.

Too much focus on building new stadiums and not enough focus on building a correctly run football Club.

If this Club goes down because of this and loses support, then SL is going to look the biggest idiot in football, with a new ground that no one goes to anymore.

Just to correct a couple of inaccuracies, the only constant tactic was possession/passing game, the systems has been changed a lot, the system on tuesday night was stumbled upon and would probably have been changed for saturday anyway and did Slade ever during the clubs patience with him have record as poor as SOD's?.

I dont get it with you Spudski your so negative.................why cant you just back the manager for once MOANER ;)  

Just to correct a couple of inaccuracies, the only constant tactic was possession/passing game, the systems has been changed a lot, the system on tuesday night was stumbled upon and would probably have been changed for saturday anyway and did Slade ever during the clubs patience with him have record as poor as SOD's?.

I don't recall Slade ever making a bad record but have never heard a disc by SOD .

Merry Xmas evrybody !!!

Evry body's having fun ,

Look to the future now it's only just begun .

Prophetic is n't it?

That new manager unveiling in full:

Ron Manager: I'm thrilled to be here at Bristol City Football Club. And with that, I'll throw it open to questions.

Reporter 1: What are your immediate feelings on taking over with the club languishing at the bottom of League One?

Ron Manager: Stupid question.

Reporter 2: What are you going to do first ahead of Saturdays game?

Ron Manager: Stupid question really.

Reporter 3: What's the target for this season?

Ron Manager: Woah, woah, woah stupid question.

Reporter 1 (again): Have you got the right players to get you out of this?

Ron Manager: Stupid question.

Reporter 4: What are your objectives for this season?

Adam Baker: Andy, he's answered that already.

Adam Baker: We'll wrap the press conference up there.

Jon Lansdown (on phone): Okay dad.

Adam Baker (reading note from Jon Lansdown): The club has decided to part company with Ron Manager with immediate effect. He had our unanimous backing but it's no secret there has been a few comments in the past two, maybe three minutes on OTIB and in totally unrelated decision making the board met by text just now and decided to alter its strategy and sadly Ron is no longer part of that.

Adam Baker: Bob Lansdown will be taking temporary charge of the team this Saturday.

nutritionalist

[n(y)o?o?trish??nalist]
Etymology: L, nutrire, to nourish
a professional who has completed academic degrees of BS, MS, EdD, or PhD in foods and nutrition.

PS Don't lie about the 5 a day, it's the only healthy intake I get

Apologies. Schooled.

This is true; I haven't had any 'five a day' since my birthday!

Archived