IGNORED

There Only One Man For The Job!

Dolman Block B

Warnock!!!

Loath him or love him, he has vast experience at this and championship level and will keep this club in the division.

He can commute easily form Devon and is very much a "front man" a man who says it as it is.

He can bring some quality to the club in January and take it from there.

Holloway would fit the bill but failure after a couple of games would see him get hammered by the fans. He is in a no win situation really with his Rovers background although many including me would not be disappointed to see him at our club.

Di Canio = mental. The board would shit their selves with him at the helm although i another I wouldn't mind.

Someone like Cotterill would  be like having O Driscolls son in charge. Cannot see any of the fans thinking that would be a good move.

So get Warnock in now until the end of the season.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I can't think of a manager less suited to our 5 pillars, passing football, lets use the kids and not spend money philosophy

As a man he'd be preferable to Hollowhead (because he's a ****** rather than a****) or Di Canio (because he's not a self avowed facist) but as a coach... no thanks

Warnock!!!

Loath him or love him, he has vast experience at this and championship level and will keep this club in the division.

He can commute easily form Devon and is very much a "front man" a man who says it as it is.

He can bring some quality to the club in January and take it from there.

Holloway would fit the bill but failure after a couple of games would see him get hammered by the fans. He is in a no win situation really with his Rovers background although many including me would not be disappointed to see him at our club.

Di Canio = mental. The board would shit their selves with him at the helm although i another I wouldn't mind.

Someone like Cotterill would  be like having O Driscolls son in charge. Cannot see any of the fans thinking that would be a good move.

So get Warnock in now until the end of the season.

In the words of Monty Brewster, I Vote "None  of the above"

I take it you don't have the faintest idea how odds work then?

:laugh:....... I think you may find that i do me old cocker....... 

do explain how my post is wrong......... the OP suggested Warnock... he was 33/1 then 12/1 now 8/1....... so someone else has the same idea as him..... so hence no smoke without fire! I forgot that you are the prize ***** of the forum that is always correct and everyone else is wrong.... 

PS Liverpool are shite as well.

Thinking about Warnock it may be a good move. You would have thought he would come in, shake it up, get us organised and winning games. However I question whether he would be willing to adhere to our 5 pillars? At Sheffield united he had a bit of money did okay, qpr they were spending willy nilly and he did well, but at leeds they didn't have as much cash and he didn't do as well.....

I personally think the board will go for a premier league no 2 or someone of that ilk.

Archived