IGNORED

There Only One Man For The Job!

Dolman Block B

Has to be Tone, the only man for now!!!

Till the end of the season would not hurt and reckon he would take it as well. Does a bit on Talk Sport and that's about it.

Or perhaps an Arn / BigTone dream team.

You can look after the Footballing side of things and I'll do all the after game interviews and PR

stuff because I am good at sprouting carp

What a C0ck.... I am perfectly aware how odds work and as per normal you are the high and mighty........ if you want to put your money where your mouth is for once i will be happy to take you on.... I will even donate my winnings to charity of Arn's choosing! Do not insult my intelligence on things I know more than you will ever know! for once in your life.... shut your racket up and let other people have an opinion!

What on earth does that even mean, illiterate clown.

The fact Holloway has been mentioned again is truly sickening but I'll ignore that for now...

In regards to Warnock, whilst he has performed well at previous clubs would he be able to (or willing to) abide by the 5 pillars? No, probably not. Would he be willing to come out of retirement to manage in L1? I'd suggest not. So for a number of reasons he is a very, very unrealistic candidate, both on our part and his. 

It means you dont know what you are on about..... and I do.

It means I am prepared to bet you whatever you like on what you say will happen against what I say will happen......

And when I am correct.... my winnings will be donated to the charity of Arn's choice!!

How much do you want to stake?

It means you dont know what you are on about..... and I do.

It means I am prepared to bet you whatever you like and what you say will happen against what I say will happen......

And when I am correct.... my winnings will be donated to the charity of Arn's choice!!

How much do you want to stake?

Ok I bet I have a chicken sandwich for lunch.

I win. I just had a chicken sandwich.

Brilliant.

Im in!!!

Ok, good man

What people on here will have to realise is that transition takes time and that if we are to get the ground cateringup to scratch then we will need to form a Catering Academy for all those under 24 to realise the potential of the

club whilst maintaining our firm belief in the transitional period required for our 5 pillars.

On the footballing side of things I know absolutely nothing !!

It means he thinks you are a C0ck. He is perfectly aware how odds work and believes you are being all high and mighty. He is challenging you to put your money where your mouth, and will donate his winnings to a charity of Arn's choosing. He is asking you not to insult his intelligence as he believes he knows more on this subject than you will ever know. In summary, he is asking you to shut your racket up and let other people have an opinion.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Archived