IGNORED

Eddie Howe?

ciderbeans

If he wasn't in a job then maybe he would. But why on earth would he leave a club doing well in the championship to a club on a train wreck in league 1? He isn't going to want to come here from Bournemouth now, maybe 6 years ago but we are not in a position anymore to be poaching other teams managers im afraid.

Why aim so low? Why not someone like Arsene Wenger?

Doing a great job at Arsenal at the minute, knows what it takes to build a club. Would be prepared to work under a budget with an attractive flowing style of football and could snap up some bargains with his knowledge of the French leagues.

A bit dour in interviews which may put some off, but sign him up Lansdown I say!

Why aim so low? Why not someone like Arsene Wenger?Doing a great job at Arsenal at the minute, knows what it takes to build a club. Would be prepared to work under a budget with an attractive flowing style of football and could snap up some bargains with his knowledge of the French leagues.A bit dour in interviews which may put some off, but sign him up Lansdown I say!

Where's your ambition? Wenger's won nothing in years.

Mourinho is the one we should go for.

Why aim so low? Why not someone like Arsene Wenger?

Doing a great job at Arsenal at the minute, knows what it takes to build a club. Would be prepared to work under a budget with an attractive flowing style of football and could snap up some bargains with his knowledge of the French leagues.

A bit dour in interviews which may put some off, but sign him up Lansdown I say!

Fergie might be tempted out of retirement. He's proved before that he can win some trophy's with kids.

No doubt he would probably get sacked by this mob too.

Archived