IGNORED

King Gary

bradshaw

Can anyone remember the endless months of abject performances and late goals conceded? It got beyond a joke.

I remember those months, but I also remember the months of happiness, the excitement of going to watch bristol city! Win, loose or draw, you could almost guarantee the games would be exciting and entertaining.

No he didn't.

He's talking about when we were in this position in League One, which he then got us promoted to the Championship, one game from the Prem, then mid table Championship for a season or two after.

But I presume you can only think about the slight brown stuff we were in when he left......

How's he doing at Yeovil?  I think that is the reason why he will not be the new manager.

Cannot compare how he would do there to here, he worked wonders there to get them up, and worked very well with what he had. He is not expected to keep them up, with the budget he has got, and the players he has, but if he does, he is truly a genius.

How's he doing at Yeovil?  I think that is the reason why he will not be the new manager. 

Totally stupid, absolutely daft thing to say and people who know anything about football know how ridiculous, they have no right to even be in that league, atleast they have made a fight of it in almost all their games, f*cking hell they only lost 1-0 to QPR, we have been stuffed by half of league one under that tosser O'Dysmal.

Archived