IGNORED

A Lack Of Gratitude From The Club

Stewbold

I don't really have an opinion of like or dislike in any way on the man himself.

I'm a little too mature to engage in that sort of nonsense.

You are correct in that I am most definitely thrilled he has been sacked because he was taking us down to League 2, and I would prefer not to be going to Accrington Stanley if possible.

I don't really have an opinion of like or dislike in any way on the man himself.

I'm a little too mature to engage in that sort of nonsense.

You are correct in that I am most definitely thrilled he has been sacked because he was taking us down to League 2, and I would prefer not to be going to Accrington Stanley if possible.

Kaiser has come to his conclusions on the basis of what he's seen and on what he thinks is best for BCFC. I've come to an opposite conclusion based on the same evidence. So it goes. It doesn't mean that either of us loves or hates O'Driscoll.

Some people here really need to grow up.

• Admin

Kaiser has come to his conclusions on the basis of what he's seen and on what he thinks is best for BCFC. I've come to an opposite conclusion based on the same evidence. So it goes. It doesn't mean that either of us loves or hates O'Driscoll.

Some people here really need to grow up.

Excuse me. I didn't go for the hyperbole of love or hate. I simply said he didn't like him. Which is true, he doesn't like him. 

I also think it is fair for me to have right of reply when I was discussing an area that SOD actually achieved some sort of success for us which could actually have a huge impact on us as a club in the future, only for The Kaiser to come in with another dig at him failing in his main role (a point I had already admitted so did not require compounding). 

I don't think I need to grow up for pointing out I believed him to be acting in a churlish manner.

Excuse me. I didn't go for the hyperbole of love or hate. I simply said he didn't like him. Which is true, he doesn't like him.

I also think it is fair for me to have right of reply when I was discussing an area that SOD actually achieved some sort of success for us which could actually have a huge impact on us as a club in the future, only for The Kaiser to come in with another dig at him failing in his main role (a point I had already admitted so did not require compounding).

I don't think I need to grow up for pointing out I believed him to be acting in a churlish manner.

I didn't say that you were one of them. I've had a bellyful of people giving me a hard time on the basis that I'm emotionally obsessed with O'Driscoll, because I think his sacking was a huge mistake.

I hold no opinion of like or dislike of him.

I think he did a very poor job managing the football club - has nothing to do with like or dislike.

• Admin

I hold no opinion of like or dislike of him.

I think he did a very poor job managing the football club - has nothing to do with like or dislike.

Stop taking things so literally. Like / rate whatever.

If you want to be literal, do you like him? No, because you don't like or dislike him. My point remains. Just because he was shit at his main role doesn't mean he didn't help achieve one good thing in his time here.

Reply if you like, don't reply if you like. I'm done replying to you, it's too much like being at work.

Hola Les

It doesnt matter if the appointment will be spot on, it can always be changed if it doesnt work. I believe in the system, mainly because I've long advocated on here doing something of that affect. Ive been pilliored for it, especially in terms of youth development and dont see that the coach is pivotal to the systems success. As the system is by and large succeeding irrespective of what's happening on the pitch in terms of youth, finance etc then we can possibly be in limbo because it is progressing to an end goal that makes us self sufficient and so on.

So, no, no we arent in limbo. We are moving on

Ralph, old chap!

We could go on with this "Limbo dance" for ever. Let us agree to disagree, and that comes from someone reluctant to "bend over backwards" in such matters

Archived