IGNORED

Enough Abuse - Mods Act

old_eastender

There is absolutely far too much aggression and anger knocking about on here at the moment.

Me, I am thrilled and pretty positive about the club now.

People need to lighten up, be positive and get behind the club and team at this time.

I like a bit of needle on the forum...... keeps it fresh........ but if you have a problem or feel abused then...... first try PM's to sort it out..... if no joy then the MODS

But the MODS are a last point of call........ this is a football forum...... real abuse NO, but if you can't get the old carp from some 'Keyboard Warrior' sorted in any other way then yes.... the MODS can help.

If you don't want to go to a MOD straight away........ Contact me if you like ...... we will get it sorted......  :)   or at least try......... Dorset_Cider mediation

There is absolutely far too much aggression and anger knocking about on here at the moment.

Me, I am thrilled and pretty positive about the club now.

People need to lighten up, be positive and get behind the club and team at this time.

Can we expect a couple more post on Flint from you tomorrow... Or will you now practice what you preach..

Archived