IGNORED

The Good News Is....

Super

Despite only winning 2 games this season we are only 2 points from safety. There are plenty of other poor teams in this league which must give us hope!! If the board make the right appointment surely we have enough to stay up.

Despite only winning 2 games this season we are only 2 points from safety. There are plenty of other poor teams in this league which must give us hope!! If the board make the right appointment surely we have enough to stay up.

The players are crap as a team - they've just lost 0-1 at Preston. They're probably the worst team we've fielded since late 1982.

Well we don't agree on much, but I like the positivity there.

For all his faults, SOD did bring some quality to the club and in Reid and Bryan he has brought on two tidy young players. I think we have the quality.

If we get someone in who can use that, and who can inspire, we should stay up.

I think we will stay up.

Preston are not a bad side.

We should have enough to stay up. I wasn't impressed with them today same as I wasn't Tuesday with orient. Both teams are well organised with a decent striker each. that's all I could say with regards to both and these are currently two of the best teams in the league. I think we give these teams too much respect let our team play with a bit more freedom.

Any chance of Success left Thursday, the best we can hope for now is that Rovers get relegated so we can still mock them in League 2.

Whether it was right or not we have been pretty poor yet only 2 points from safety. Surely you must feel hopeful that we can't be as bad second half of the season?

Archived