IGNORED

Your Best Current Premier League Xi

Whilst we're all waiting for a new manager to be announced, I thought I'd distract you all and how people's opinions vary for their best current premier league starting eleven. Chose your own formation and everything.

Here's mine: 4-2-3-1

GK: Cech

RB: Johnson

CB: Mertesacker

CB: Kompany

LB: Baines

CDM: Lampard

CDM: Lucas

LAM: Hazard

CAM: Yaya Toure

RAM: Suarez

ST: Aguero

He's been incredible but I'm not convinced that his form will continue for some reason.

Is this for the whole season or just for the first half, if just for the first half then Ramsey has to be in there.

Also no Ozil? And why Johnson, so bad he can't even get into the England team.

.....................................Cheque.....................................

Walker..................Vidic.............Sakho................A.Cole

..Oscar...............Wilshere..............Ozil................Hazard

.............................Rooney.......Aguero...........................

.....................................Cheque.....................................

Walker..................Vidic.............Sakho................A.Cole

..Oscar...............Wilshere..............Ozil................Hazard

.............................Rooney.......Aguero...........................

I read it that OP wanted best so far this season. If so then I don't know how Walker, Cole, Wilshere can be in it.

Is this for the whole season or just for the first half, if just for the first half then Ramsey has to be in there.

Also no Ozil? And why Johnson, so bad he can't even get into the England team.

I guess I should clarify what I meant. Chose your best XI based on this season so far, but you're looking towards the future with it as well if that makes sense (hence my decision to omit Ramsey).

I didn't want Ozil because I think you can have too much of a good thing and the three attacking players offer something fairly similar, Toure just brings something different to the team. 

In terms of the right back, Johnson hasn't been getting into the England team because of injuries, when he's played for Liverpool this season he has been excellent both going forward and defensively. He is twice the player of Kyle - I run fast down the wing - Walker. I was debating putting Ivanovic right back but went with Johnson.

I guess I should clarify what I meant. Chose your best XI based on this season so far, but you're looking towards the future with it as well if that makes sense (hence my decision to omit Ramsey).

I didn't want Ozil because I think you can have too much of a good thing and the three attacking players offer something fairly similar, Toure just brings something different to the team. 

In terms of the right back, Johnson hasn't been getting into the England team because of injuries, when he's played for Liverpool this season he has been excellent both going forward and defensively. He is twice the player of Kyle - I run fast down the wing - Walker. I was debating putting Ivanovic right back but went with Johnson.

Surely On that Basis Ramsey should definately be in.

Purely season so far:

........................Krul........................

Ivanovic.....Lovren....Mertesacker.....Gibbs..

..........Ramsey.....Toure.....Schneiderlin....

.........Rooney.......Lukaku......Aguerro.....

Glad that someone has mentioned Lukaku. God knows why he is not at Chelsea, but as someone that follows the blue half of Merseyside I don't give a flying one!

how many have actually seen a Premier League game?? Apart from the bus that goes to liverpool games ofc.

When you think about it we have very little evidence that the Premier League really exists. It could all be a very clever animation. After all, they have a whole week to get the graphics sorted :noexp:

Archived