IGNORED

Bcsc&t Urges Club To Listen To Fans

thatcham red

Agreed. But there's a difference between someone who is not the fans' favourite and one who would drive them away in droves. Holloway is the fans' second favourite. He is also the one that the highest %age of fans would refuse to accept. Would you agree that he would be a disastrous appointment?

of course it would the club would have the highest security budget outside of a war zone, i'm not totally enamored by any of the runners and riders to be honest and i'm secretly hoping that the announcement when it comes is out of left field and has a foreign language translator for a foreign coach but personally see that in our current situation the easiest solution would be Warnock as short term appointment until the end of the season (and that is all) and use the time between now and may/june and hopefully being safe from relegation to seek out the right man for a change, firstly more managers will become available and secondly I suspect that searching the foreign market hasn't even come on to the radar of our board, that is my opinion for what it's worth, I don't particularly like Warnock as a person, but relegation is totally unthinkable and in may we either say thank you now **** off or just **** off, it's that simple and one last thought perhaps the reason the board has got it so wrong with the past 3 managers is because of the time they took appoint was to rushed.

of course it would the club would have the highest security budget outside of a war zone, i'm not totally enamored by any of the runners and riders to be honest and i'm secretly hoping that the announcement when it comes is out of left field and has a foreign language translator for a foreign coach but personally see that in our current situation the easiest solution would be Warnock as short term appointment until the end of the season (and that is all) and use the time between now and may/june and hopefully being safe from relegation to seek out the right man for a change, firstly more managers will become available and secondly I suspect that searching the foreign market hasn't even come on to the radar of our board, that is my opinion for what it's worth, I don't particularly like Warnock as a person, but relegation is totally unthinkable and in may we either say thank you now **** off or just **** off, it's that simple and one last thought perhaps the reason the board has got it so wrong with the past 3 managers is because of the time they took appoint was to rushed.

Now take a deep breath and look for the Return key ;)

I get your point, but Warnock is almost as despised as Holloway, and we really don't want another short term manager.

Now take a deep breath and look for the Return key ;)

I get your point, but Warnock is almost as despised as Holloway, and we really don't want another short term manager.

Fine you asked, I told you, we'll rush into the next one again and your march prophesy may well come to pass.

Keep on with your Warnock is almost as despised as Holloway track, best of luck.

Fine you asked, I told you, we'll rush into the next one again and your march prophesy may well come to pass.

Keep on with your Warnock is almost as despised as Holloway track, best of luck.

Just look at the current poll. I haven't logged on under a dozen pseudonyms, I promise.

Well let's just hope it's not the guy you didn't vote for, because according to your logic we'd lose 2,800 at the moment, still only 600 for the bloke who seems to be favourite, so every cloud.

Uh? Holloway, you mean?

I personally would be happy to watch City with Holloway as manager, and that's how I've voted. However, as I've said repeatedly, it would be a disaster to appoint him. There would be riots on the terraces.

Oh, and 8% of 10,000 is 800, not 600. But you knew that, didn't you?

Uh? Holloway, you mean?

I personally would be happy to watch City with Holloway as manager, and that's how I've voted. However, as I've said repeatedly, it would be a disaster to appoint him. There would be riots on the terraces.

The 'Favourite' Cotterill only had 6% when I posted, he's obviously had a few more votes since.

PS You actually took the trouble to analyse how I voted, EMB? You're obsessed, mate :o

Never took the trouble at all mate, you didn't exactly make a secret of where your vote would end up, but thanks for confirming it.

Ah. When "you said the bloke who seems to be favourite", I thought you meant Warnock, your favourite.

And I make no secret of my loathing for Warnock and liking for Holloway.

I'm pretty well "meh" about Cotterill. He's a pillock, but I also think he's the least worst option that we are likely to get in our position which, as you repeatedly point out, is not good.

Search it for yourself. It's the guy who asked all the questions and came up with a pretty graph.

This is what Aizoon's talking about.  Two graphs.  

One shows net approval rating: https://imageshack.com/i/ndldaxj

This one shows positives and negatives: https://imageshack.com/i/5ni396p

The sample is relatively small for an OTIB poll - 72 people.  It was taken before the weekend, so before all the rumours about Steve Cotterill came out.  It's quite a surprising amount that say they don't want SC - only surpassed by Tinnion and Di Canio.

In relation to your particular discussion, over 1 in 5 of people replying said they didn't want Warnock, and over 40% said they didn't want Holloway.  To my mind 1 in 5 or more is worrying, as all I want to see on a Saturday is the fans getting behind the team.

I suspect however that the 50%+ who don't want Cotterill feel less strongly than the 40%+ who don't want Holloway.  And like I say, it's a small sample.

Uh? Holloway, you mean?

The 'Favourite' Cotterill only had 6% when I posted, he's obviously had a few more votes since.

Never took the trouble at all mate, you didn't exactly make a secret of where your vote would end up, but thanks for confirming it.

Ah, I thought we had the recent phenom of counting tickets sold verses bums on seats.

This is what Aizoon's talking about. Two graphs.

One shows net approval rating: https://imageshack.com/i/ndldaxj

This one shows positives and negatives: https://imageshack.com/i/5ni396p

The sample is relatively small for an OTIB poll - 72 people. It was taken before the weekend, so before all the rumours about Steve Cotterill came out. It's quite a surprising amount that say they don't want SC - only surpassed by Tinnion and Di Canio.

In relation to your particular discussion, over 1 in 5 of people replying said they didn't want Warnock, and over 40% said they didn't want Holloway. To my mind 1 in 5 or more is worrying, as all I want to see on a Saturday is the fans getting behind the team.

I suspect however that the 50%+ who don't want Cotterill feel less strongly than the 40%+ who don't want Holloway. And like I say, it's a small sample.

Thanks, Tom. I looked for it, but I couldn't find it.

Archived