IGNORED

Favourite Moment Supporting City?

You Do The Dziekanowski

At Luton, when the fans were squaring up on the pitch. One of ours and one of theirs swung simultaneous kung fu kicks at each other and fell flat on their backs. City and Luton fans fell on each other, peeing themselves laughing.

Favourite moment....a moment of thuggery.....brilliant :clap:

Either the Christian Roberts goal when we beat Hartlepool in the play offs, or the Louie Donowa goal against the gash.

The Roberts winner against Hartlepool was incredible - I've never heard Ashton Gate so loud in my time watching. The only moment that ran it close was the noise when Trundle scored against Palace.

The Roberts winner against Hartlepool was incredible - I've never heard Ashton Gate so loud in my time watching. The only moment that ran it close was the noise when Trundle scored against Palace.

I think the Hartlepool game edged it. The performance wasn't great and we were trailing with minutes left to go, and then bang - Freezer pops up with the equaliser, and then cue Christian Roberts to send the Dolman shaking (literally).

The shaking resulted in the club having to get structural engineers in to verify it's safety - I've never know anything like that atmosphere at AG since it's been all seater,

2-2 away at Coventry to a young 15 year old that night was electric

I suppose it has to be.

I was 16, an  apprentice at college, and told the lecturer I had a dental appointment, he said he knew I was going to football and I couldn't go,  I told him see if I come back after break ! Luckily it didn't cost me my job. We got there just after kickoff with City everywhere. It was mental when we equalised.

The motorway was almost blocked with red and white on the way back, that would take some beating.

Few others:

Beating Sunderland at Roker with Cole and Allison

Royal's 4 against Boro

Shutt's 4 .against Fulham.

Kieth Curle dribbling almost the length of the pitch to score against Newport.

League cup win at a good Oxford side with Dean Saunders (Andy Leanings debut I think) 4-2 ?

5-0 win at Swansea.

3-0 win at Cardiff, when they wore blue.

4-3 defeat in Pisa

4-1 in my first local league derby at Eastville

there are many many more I could bore you with I just hope we have some more to choose from soon. 

I think the Hartlepool game edged it. The performance wasn't great and we were trailing with minutes left to go, and then bang - Freezer pops up with the equaliser, and then cue Christian Roberts to send the Dolman shaking (literally).

The shaking resulted in the club having to get structural engineers in to verify it's safety - I've never know anything like that atmosphere at AG since it's been all seater,

This was it for me as well. I was in the Dolman that day and despite the elation I was seriously worrying it was going to collapse.

Louis Carey is on record as saying that game had the most incredible atmosphere he has ever played in.

This was it for me as well. I was in the Dolman that day and despite the elation I was seriously worrying it was going to collapse.

Louis Carey is on record as saying that game had the most incredible atmosphere he has ever played in.

I forget the referee, Poll maybe, saying that AG that night was similar to the Nou Camp on a Champions League night....high praise indeed

Oh, for those days again, the excitement, the exciting football....

Many, many moments but for me it has to be seeing a Bristol city captin lift a trophy at the old Wembley (regardless of what trophy) it was never done before or will ever see again

1016069_148680565322186_436916639_n.jpg

Still a glimmer of hope that tells me I will see this one day... We can all dream! 

Archived