IGNORED

Would Any Manager Stop You Going Down The Gate?

Aizoon

Would any manager stop you going down the Gate?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's what Einstein called a Gedankenexperiment or "thought experiment". You set up a situation in your head and follow through its consequences.In the case of appointing Holloway, it's only virtual blood on the terraces ;)

Sounds like Horace has been educating you before dawn of his great hibernation. No, seriously - that's QI.

There is indeed a virtual boycott re Hollowhead an our club.

On another thread, Meaksnol Red put a post up there about the beige Americanism that football's going through.

I, even if I'm a minority of one - will hold down an actual withdrawal from my childhood passion once a certain line is crossed.

Horace would agree, if he were any self-respecting Hog.

Pretty sure you support the team not the manager?

but the team is the managers, so support the team you support the manager who picked them. Dwindling bums on seats was definately a factor in SoD`s demise.

Sounds like Horace has been educating you before dawn of his great hibernation. No, seriously - that's QI.

There is indeed a virtual boycott re Hollowhead an our club.

On another thread, Meaksnol Red put a post up there about the beige Americanism that football's going through.

I, even if I'm a minority of one - will hold down an actual withdrawal from my childhood passion once a certain line is crossed.

Horace would agree, if he were any self-respecting Hog.

He is and he will, when he comes out of hibernation for a quick snuffle.

In answer to EMB's.... because we've done short term over and over again... it doesn't work.

We've still got 27 games left of this season. 2 wins more, and we'd be mid table. Only individual errors in general have denied these points. We were moving in the right direction. A much better goals conceded average ( look at the history of league tables and we were most likely to end up mid table with our goal difference this season ) we were playing better as a team all round.

Now a new manager has to come in and we start again.

This isn't about SoD... it could have been any manager in charge...it's about the fact our Board and owner have bottled it again, and imho based on what I've been told, more to do with personal differences than performances on the pitch.

I have no confidence in our owner and board and worry for any manager coming here... I feel sorry for them.

Its is not just about what we do, you could say the same for the rest of the clubs in this div. Bottom line is the results and league position not what ifs, pens given/not given, goals saved or not saved, refs giving decisions one way or another. Unlucky or not cuts both ways for everyone.

but the team is the managers, so support the team you support the manager who picked them. Dwindling bums on seats was definately a factor in SoD`s demise.

It's a good point. Even though Orient was a good game I remember writing on the match thread how sad it felt due to the number of empty seats.

Can't believe people genuinely wouldn't go anymore if they didn't like the appointment. It's so childish and downright thick. You don't have to agree with appointment but surely you support BCFC and you would support and follow them regardless.

If any of the the above managers are appointed and do really well then they'll be back in no time.

Well, I'm childish and thick. I won't set foot in the place if he gets the job

i cant get my head round why its ok for jw to manage the gas. i know he didnt slate the gas when he was here but he did an ok job for us for a bit,the blue few didnt react anything like i would have expected

Well he did manage them first, and was liked

• Admin

i cant get my head round why its ok for jw to manage the gas. i know he didnt slate the gas when he was here but he did an ok job for us for a bit,the blue few didnt react anything like i would have expected 

Probably because Ward has behaved professionally when he managed at both clubs, he hasn't got a youtube video slagging us off, he obviously hasn't slagged off fans of either side in pubs etc. so its just a job, with hollowhead, it could never be 'just a job', he scuppered any chance of that many years ago.

No Walsall will be my first vist to the gate this season,theres so much wrong with the club now, but hell  as they say bloods thicker than water,

and I can't wait! I can understand everyone's frustration and anger I really can (spuds you want so much more}

but however the owner,board f..c us up ill still look forward to walking up the steps of the dolman.

you can say you haven't seen the shit this season. no ,but I have heard the commentary of every game this season,so I know its been carp!!

imo sod should have been given more time,i think he would have turned us around.

but he's gone the king is dead long live the king!!! give the new guy a chance .

Archived