IGNORED

Intelligent Passing V Idiot Hoofing

dezgimed

Well just ignore the ******** thread then.  You know what it's going to be.  Just don't look.

Be happy, we won.  What is it about this forum???

I am happy thanks bud.

I find it hard to ignore this sort of thing though, because, as you rightly say "what is it about this forum?".  Its threads like this that cause division and unnecessary argument, and one-upmanship (clearly Dezgimed didn't like Sod and is trying his utmost to prove himself right).

It's all a bit dull, watching week by week as a grown man tries to sanctimoniously justify his own opinion to himself.

I am happy thanks bud.

I find it hard to ignore this sort of thing though, because, as you rightly say "what is it about this forum?". Its threads like this that cause division and unnecessary argument, and one-upmanship (clearly Dezgimed didn't like Sod and is trying his utmost to prove himself right).

It's all a bit dull, watching week by week as a grown man tries to sanctimoniously justify his own opinion to himself.

Harry if you look at the thread title it was more of a bit of tongue in cheek support for our new manager who was getting slagged to high heaven by a lot on here, mostly for perceived playing style and comparing it to this mythical good football under SOD.

So more a banner of support than a dig at the old one.

Either way Cotts is smashing it so I'll leave it be.

I am happy thanks bud.

I find it hard to ignore this sort of thing though, because, as you rightly say "what is it about this forum?".  Its threads like this that cause division and unnecessary argument, and one-upmanship (clearly Dezgimed didn't like Sod and is trying his utmost to prove himself right).

Yep in the same that you remind us in most of your threads that you don't rate SC as a coach/manager and constantly remind us that BCFC never interviewed when appointed him but omit the fact that neither was SOD.

Harry if you look at the thread title it was more of a bit of tongue in cheek support for our new manager who was getting slagged to high heaven by a lot on here, mostly for perceived playing style and comparing it to this mythical good football under SOD.

So more a banner of support than a dig at the old one.

Either way Cotts is smashing it so I'll leave it be.

By that do you mean doing exceptionally well? He's done ok so far, less so in recent weeks. Very good win last night - not exactly "smashing" it just yet for me

Archived