IGNORED

Nothing's Changed

NewquayRed

For me nothing has and will change in the short term, SOD always said there were no guarantees this year and that talk of success was some way off reality - new manager yes but same players and same problems until next season when more of the wage bill is freed up and made available.

Good luck SC great to see a West Country lad in charge with some passion, can't help but think though that the damage has been done this year and we will start a fresh in a better position but lower division - hope I'm wrong as he made need 3 1/2 years to sort this mess out

For me nothing has and will change in the short term, SOD always said there were no guarantees this year and that talk of success was some way off reality - new manager yes but same players and same problems until next season when more of the wage bill is freed up and made available.

Good luck SC great to see a West Country lad in charge with some passion, can't help but think though that the damage has been done this year and we will start a fresh in a better position but lower division - hope I'm wrong as he made need 3 1/2 years to sort this mess out

Nothing will change until the board changes.

All this talk of 'sorting the mess out' is nonsense. Either the players are good enough to be coached and can win games under SC or SO'D deserved to be sacked - both cannot be true. SC will assess the squad, see what needs to be added or removed.

We can then:

- Start winning games again.

- Develop the younger squad (bring them in to games when they are ready).

- Push on with the new stadium.

I'm optimistic for the future of BCFC. COYR!

All this talk of 'sorting the mess out' is nonsense. Either the players are good enough to be coached and can win games under SC or SO'D deserved to be sacked - both cannot be true. SC will assess the squad, see what needs to be added or removed.

Agree.

Although he would never have been my choice, I don't mind admitting that, on reflection, I have warmed greatly to the idea of Cotterill...

...there are players here that IMO this will in all probability spell the end of...

...maybe JET will be one... none of us want that...

...but if it is the price to pay for the proven wasters or persons that have been given contracts to sit on the sidelines due to their longevity at the club during a cancerous time... I'm all for it.

We can then:

- Start winning games again.

- Develop the younger squad (bring them in to games when they are ready).

- Push on with the new stadium.

I'm optimistic for the future of BCFC. COYR!

In a way you are right - nothing has changed...for the better anyway.

Archived