IGNORED

Cotts "win Us Over, Do It Right"

cider head

Love the enthusiasm here.

If we can't play our way into the Championship with intelligence, style and panache lets just kick and elbow our way to survival.

I can see Steve doing this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzK8r4c6Xc

Lets all get the wet look hair gel out instead of warpaint and close our wall with Bristol's dead, once more into the breach dear friends, once more!

Not saying we can't be, but that arrogance about us being a big team is both unfounded and cringeworthy.

If we were half as good as we thought we were, we'd have achieved something greater than a JPT in my lifetime!

Totally agree, personally think its shite, and exactly who does he have to win over the mo, we havent even kicked a ball under his stewardship and he replaced someone who has guided us to the bottom 4 with a squad that should be at least mid-table and above.....honestly talk about give the bloke a complex before he has even started

The Drearyness has gone, pride, passion and belief will return. Defence is not the best form of defence ATTACK IS.

The Lansdowns belief is in the length of SCs contract and in our shortly to be redeveloped AG, the players and us fans must also share that belief and have No Fear of the task ahead. Let the opposition do the worrying when they meet SC`s RED ARMY :banana::drunk2::city:

A new beginning has begun :bruce_h4h:

It's not even the start of the beginning or the end of the start but ... Bugger i've lost meself now.

Love the enthusiasm here.

If we can't play our way into the Championship with intelligence, style and panache lets just kick and elbow our way to survival.

I can see Steve doing this;

Lets all get the wet look hair gel out instead of warpaint and close our wall with Bristol's dead, once more into the breach dear friends, once more!

Just what we need to put the fire back in their bellies. Us against the world. Bristol City have had their recession and now for the fightback! Bring it on!

I thought I saw Jet in that clip, recognised the shoulders.

Archived