IGNORED

Cotts "win Us Over, Do It Right"

cider head

Bristol post wink.png

"Win us over, do it right": Banner at Three Lions pub in Bedminster relays message to Steve Cotterill from Bristol City fans

"Cotts: Listen. Win us over. Do it right. We are Bristol City."

That's the message for the new Bristol City boss Steve Cotterill from fans who have put up a banner outside the Three Lions pub in West Street, Bedminster.

Next to a picture of Cotterill, the banner says: "We are the best team in this league.

"Be Positive''.

Read more:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Win-right-Banner-Lions-pub-Bedminster-relays/story-20258707-detail/story.html?989#ixzz2mWkibFeO

5581089-large.jpg

5581093-large.jpg

5581097-large.jpg

why cant we be the best team in this league

ive gotta funny feeling about cotts proving the doubters very wrong

Not saying we can't be, but that arrogance about us being a big team is both unfounded and cringeworthy.

If we were half as good as we thought we were, we'd have achieved something greater than a JPT in my lifetime!

Not saying we can't be, but that arrogance about us being a big team is both unfounded and cringeworthy.

If we were half as good as we thought we were, we'd have achieved something greater than a JPT in my lifetime!

Thing is, if you can't big yourself up, no one else is going to !

The Drearyness has gone, pride, passion and belief will return. Defence is not the best form of defence ATTACK IS.

The Lansdowns belief is in the length of SCs contract and in our shortly to be redeveloped AG, the players and us fans must also share that belief and have No Fear of the task ahead. Let the opposition do the worrying when they meet SC`s RED ARMY :banana:  :drunk2:  :city: 

A new beginning has begun :bruce_h4h: 

Great thread, much more upbeat and positive.

Hopefully we can take this into games and get behind the manager and the team.

Cotterill will get into the players, no doubt about that, and he'll expect a positive response to show they're up for the fight.

Wow I agree

I thought it was a great banner until I saw it actually does say "we are the best team in this league". Cringe.

I think it IS a great banner. To me City ARE the best team in the league, because they are MY team.

You never know, this passionate approach could work for City. SC is known to be more of a hard working, disciplined manager and I am looking forward to see the reaction of the players.

Could be a blessing this. We are bloody due one anyway!

I feel a TShirt coming in :laugh:

I believe Ole is already on it sir.

I am surprised the local council have not paid the landlord a visit and asked if he has a permit for the flag and the banner; I doubt he has permission.  No doubt both will be down in fairly short fashion if not.

I believe Ole is already on it sir.

I am surprised the local council have not paid the landlord a visit and asked if he has a permit for the flag and the banner; I doubt he has permission.  No doubt both will be down in fairly short fashion if not.

I'm not on it. I'm out of the tshirt game for a while, I still have a shed load of Run DMC ones to shift, several Always Adebola (in the style of Coca Cola), if I make a tee for someone they leave. Marv is the exception, the club shop bought the whole job lot of those shirts.

Love the banner and doubt the council touch it, always something up there. Not much of a Three Lions drinker but used to live right round the corner until I left Bristol this year and love and miss the atmosphere, passion and togetherness in Bedminster, not a bit like OTIB.

Archived