IGNORED

Fa Cup: Tamworth V Bristol City

Eco

I reckon this will put JET in the shop window. Wouldn't be suprised if the board has one eye on making money on him in jan.

That would then allow cotterill to buy wingers and have two up top.

Don't want to see jet leave however

I would start with Burns and Bryan out wide. It won't happen today though. Cotterill will play it safe but that is what most City fans would like to see.

I agree Jordan but I wouldn't see them as out and out wingers like people are hoping for. Bryan and wagstaff aren't bad crossers of the ball but they aren't those 'beat your man with skill and pace' type players.

That being said, I would love to see Bryan play more regularly. Look at Luke shaw at 18. Playing all the time at Southampton and being considered a contender for the World Cup squad.

I agree Jordan but I wouldn't see them as out and out wingers like people are hoping for. Bryan and wagstaff aren't bad crossers of the ball but they aren't those 'beat your man with skill and pace' type players.

That being said, I would love to see Bryan play more regularly. Look at Luke shaw at 18. Playing all the time at Southampton and being considered a contender for the World Cup squad.

Bryan is very much a beat your man with skill and pace type player IMO.

He certainly has the ability.

Bryan is very much a beat your man with skill and pace type player IMO.

He certainly has the ability.

Not sure he's got the skill as such. He's very direct and quick though. He definitely has the potential to be a very good winger for us that's for sure if and when he improves his decision making and delivery.

Wes is about as much an out and out winger as is humanly possible

Certainly more so than any other option at the club presentiy.

Thats been his problem with SOD !

Unless SC wants genuine width, then wes isnt going to feature much with him either, until he develops his more central role that is.

Which to be fair to sod he was trying to do.

Easy decision to have him on the bench today with all the non availabilty issues

The test of desire for width and pace in this squad is yet to be determined and i wouldnt read that much into wes' inclusion today.

He wont be !!!

....................................Parish....................................

..................................................................................

Moloney...........Flint.............Williams.....Cunningham

..................................................................................

....................................Elliot......................................

..........Wagstaff..................................Bryan..............

....................................JET.......................................

...................Baldock.............Taylor..........................

Maybe?

....................................Parish....................................

Moloney...........Flint.............Williams.....Cunningham

....................................Elliot......................................

..........Wagstaff..................................Bryan..............

....................................JET.......................................

...................Baldock.............Taylor..........................

Maybe?

Looks good to me!!! Let's destroy them live on TV!

Archived