IGNORED

Dog Insurance

Slacker

• Admin

I've been with petplan for 25 years, currently have two dogs with them, I have claimed thousands of pounds over the years and never once have they queried or declined a claim. I have heard some tales from other dog owners of problems with companies other than petplan, also petplan do the policy that covers illness's or conditions for life, many other companies don't do this. In my and a few people I know, experiences, petplan are expensive but far and away the best.

Bear in mind, if you have ever claimed for something on a policy, if you swap companies, the new company will probably not cover any previous or exisiting condition.

So how long have you been working for PetPlan?I currently have the life cover and want to keep that.The dog has no pre existing conditions but maybe If other companies are reluctant maybe I should stick with PetPlan.Many Thanks, MR

Dog Insurance is up for renewed.Currently with PetPlan which is really expensive.Any recommendations for good comprehensive cover.Thanks peeps.

I'd stick with them mate. Very good record of psying out and not quibbling. The amount you save going elsewhere will be massively gobbled up by other companies who will squirm this way and thst not to pay out or osy out fully. And one thing is for sure, you will use it at some point in their life.

If I get the dog fitted with one of those tracker boxes and I don't take him out after 10pm or let him run around too fast will my premiums be cheaper?Also will I have to pay more if I modify him with a big spoiler and go faster stripes?p.s.Decided to stick with PetPlan.Thanks again for the advice.

Good point, Slacker

Also we need to know how old the dog is; how many claims have been made on it over the last 5 years; its occupation; and wether any part of the dog has a flat roof.

How the **** are we supposed to provide a realistic quote with such little information.

Do you know what?? I MIGHT NOT EVEN BOTHER QUOTING AT ALL.

:disapointed2se:

Brown dogs are notoriously unlucky.

If he (we assume) has a green collar, I doubt anyone will cover you.

A stupid name will also mean a huge excess .......... it is for this reason most folk stopped calling cats 'Mr Darcy' back in the 90's.

"Think on your sins".

TFR

Archived