IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

glastonred

My view, I'm a fan of his, When he plays we seem to have something up front, Let's face it our players love a whoosh and he is the only one who would get up to head it and try and keep the ball at that end of the pitch

I'm fed up of the opposition running out of defence because we haven't won a header or kept it up that end of the pitch

He might not add goals but he he creates, But given a run of games I'm sure he'll get a few goals especially with Bryan and Waggy offering width, I don't mind long ball as long as the ball stays up the opposite side of the pitch, Taylor is the player I feel helps us accomplish this the best

He was average today but still managed to get some great knock downs for Baldock and created the space for jets screamer.

Baldock looks a different player with 2 up top, so if Taylor or Harewood perform well then Baldock will flourish.

No matter what level you play at, as a striker it makes a massive difference playing with the right strike partner.

Sure i remember reading somewhere that his partnership with Taylor was one of main reasons for Le Fondre's season at Rotherham in which he scored for fun (30 goals) and got his move to Reading.

Would like to see a run of games with Baldock to see if they can gel and (hopefully) re-create the same kind of partnership or understanding.

Archived