IGNORED

Unemployed Tickets

Welcome To The Jungle

• Admin

One of the concessions at Notts County is unemployed. Never seen this before, I suppose they could attract some Forest fans out of work. Has anyone come across this before? http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/awaytickets-nottsca-1314-1225759.aspx

Wasn't there a scheme a few years back where if you were on a certain level of DLA you had a discount?

Nobody said that, but should somebody who doesn't work get cheaper tickets than someone who goes out to work for a living..?!

What a selfish attitude, most don't wish to be unemployed, wouldn't bother me in the slightest ! 

Pretty sure that such a scheme was brought in at Coventry during the Thatcher-inspired recession of the early 80s, the high un-employment in the city made it worth the club's while to do it, rather than just lose revenue from those unfortunate enough to lose their jobs.........................fade into the introduction of Ghost Town by The Specials!

Can't believe that so many are horrified by this (well I can actually), this sort of thing always makes for a good respectful debate :grr:

• Admin

I'd say it would be a way of recognising that many supporters, through no fault of their own, have lost their jobs and find it tough to watch their team.

You're assuming these people have lost jobs.

What about the work shy who sit on their lazy arses 24/7?

Thing is, there are people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own and who we should help to get back on their feet in whatever way we can. Unfortunately there are others for whom living off benefits is not only their 'right' it's their life choice and they are all lumped together under the label of 'scrounger'.

Archived