IGNORED

Sod To Cholchester United

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

his budget was problly in the top 3 in this league with only Sheffield United (bigger crowds) Wolves (para payments) being greater,

He was afforded the luxury of signing more then 14 players (more then any other club in this league) he spent alot on money of Flint (who I don't rate) and Fielding (who he dropped and didn't play) as well as having to pay compensation for Pack Wynter and Williams,

We are bottom of the league and its 90% SoD's fault

But is it in the top 3

If he had 4.8 million to spend and Kilkenny Pearson fonts and Elliott are on 6k a week that is 1.2 million spent.

He only had spent 3.6 million overall so take off the 1.2 million that leaves 2.4 million. If fielding and jet are on 5k per week that is another 500k which leaves him having spent 1.9 million on 12 signings and the whole squad , which includes players here already like moloney Kelly Taylor.

Why wasn't he allowed to spend the whole budget why keep 1.2 million back, if the board were prepared to let players such as Kilkenny go why not release more funds.

If he only had 1.9 million to spend then basically that puts us on a par with clubs like Stevenage and Crewe wages wise. The board may say we have a big budget but appears they've not actually released all the funds and aren't telling the whole story. So why are the board saying funds are available now, whilst we've been in the bargain bin last few months.

The board have cut back so many things that I think they've forgotten we actually have to have a competitive squad.

I think players transfer fees don't count towards scmp. Only players wages are counted and I think paying off sod contract doesn't count either.

Archived