IGNORED

Who We Want/need & Can Afford In The Transfer Window

TNBT

Personally I still think we need a hard bastard in centre mid. We've needed one since the days of Tommy Doc and although we had Hartley for a season, we've still not found a suitable replacement. We need that player who is gonna get stuck in, probably get suspended a few times for multiple yellows and maybe the odd red card, give away a few fouls which may lead to goals, and get in the refs ear which may lead to decisions going against us.

All of these things used to put people off Doc, and some even Hartley, but can you imagine either of them letting Frecklington run at our defence like he did for the second Rotherham goal? And if they did beat him, can you imagine them allowing the rest of the side to do so without berating them?

We need a leader who is gonna hit some players hard and be a physical centre-piece to our side. A player who we'd hate if he played for any other side. Why can't any managers who have been here since Wilson see that?

With the transfer window approaching was wondering what players we can afford to get & that would want to come.

Even though we're sitting at the wrong end the table I'd like to think/hope we could still attract some decent players in as we are massively under achieving what a club our size should be & as that's the case we should hopefully get in some players that have got some championship potential but can help us get to the opposite end the table where we should be.

All that said,

Does anyone know who??

Who would you like realistically that we might be able to get??

Tried looking on fifa 12 for ideas but no good as so many & you don't know players situations but did see that Flint was only valued at 70k on it then

"only"?

Personally I still think we need a hard bastard in centre mid. We've needed one since the days of Tommy Doc and although we had Hartley for a season, we've still not found a suitable replacement. We need that player who is gonna get stuck in, probably get suspended a few times for multiple yellows and maybe the odd red card, give away a few fouls which may lead to goals, and get in the refs ear which may lead to decisions going against us.

All of these things used to put people off Doc, and some even Hartley, but can you imagine either of them letting Frecklington run at our defence like he did for the second Rotherham goal? And if they did beat him, can you imagine them allowing the rest of the side to do so without berating them?

We need a leader who is gonna hit some players hard and be a physical centre-piece to our side. A player who we'd hate if he played for any other side. Why can't any managers who have been here since Wilson see that?

Shame Kilkenny's off ;0)

I think we still need a shedload of players personally. A big, strong ball-winning CB, needs to have pace too; get rid of Shorey and bring in a new LB; a strong, dominant CM who looks to go forward and not back; Two out and out wingers; get rid of Harewood and Taylor and bring in at least one ball winning, dominant-in-the-air striker who can score goals and create chances for Baldock and JET.

Am I expecting too much???

Archived