IGNORED

40 City Fans Arrested

petehinton

Taken from Hooters Nottingham OFFICIAL website ....

"We are open: 9am till midnight Monday to Friday, then 11am till Midnight on a Saturday. Sunday, 11am ..."

Doesn't quite add up with the reported time of this happening, if they don't even open until 11am....?!

Taken from Hooters Nottingham OFFICIAL website ....

"We are open: 9am till midnight Monday to Friday, then 11am till Midnight on a Saturday. Sunday, 11am ..."

Doesn't quite add up with the reported time of this happening, if they don't even open until 11am....?!

9.30 sounds very dubious, and from what I remember of stewards in Nottingham they were an odd and unpleasant bunch.

It would have to be a unofficial coach setting out about 7am for that to happen.

Journalists are just keeping fingers crossed that things kick off, Running commentaries now!

See how many get nicked today in the family club.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Breaking-news-Police-force-Bristol-Rovers-v/story-20353496-detail/story.html

Unbelievable! To justify this ridiculous timeline of non-events, I wonder if they'll have ''15:00 - kicking off between the rival groups in the centre circle''?

Can someone explain (I mean this genuinely) why the g*s and Pompey have beef with each other?

Maybe I need reminding about something, just no idea why they're trying to take lumps out of each other.

Probably no more to it than both clubs have a lot of thug supporters, and they don't get many biggish games in L4 to flex their muscles.

Can someone explain (I mean this genuinely) why the g*s and Pompey have beef with each other?

Maybe I need reminding about something, just no idea why they're trying to take lumps out of each other.

Disputing who is the biggest club in the league with the biggest support?

Nottingham is reputed to have 3 girls to every bloke (must be something in the water)....Hence the big groups of blokes!!

This is, sadly,no longer true.During the industrial revolution ,when Louis Carey was a boy,the lace and textile factories in the city employed mostly women therefore leading to a happy surplus of totty  single persons of the feminine gender so even blokes like Ian Dowie could have pulled.

However having lived in Nottingham for several years i can vouch for the enchanting qualities of the Nottingham lasses . ;)

Unbelievable! To justify this ridiculous timeline of non-events, I wonder if they'll have ''15:00 - kicking off between the rival groups in the centre circle''?

Small fight outside LLoyds Bank at 2.15, very quickly brought under control.

That seems to be about it.

Also... Just thinking about it... 40 people ARRESTED..?! When do that many people get arrested...? Near enough never if my memory serves me right..!

JUst recently at the Cardiff and Rovers games.

I've certainly heard of whole coach loads being arrested in the past.

Very very rare to get that number at an incident in one venue.

Well, I've just given 2 examples just involving City.

If an unofficial coachload turned up very early and caused trouble the police might just arrest the lot and sort it out at the station.

Not saying that's what happened here - if anything happened at all - but such action by the police would not be without precedent, and doesn't mean more than a few would actually get charged.

Well, I've just given 2 examples just involving City.

No you haven't.

One was arrests mainly made during a pitch invasion and the other were mainly aftermath arrests after clashes with police.

Neither were a single incident in one venue, such as this Hooters incident is suggested to be.

Archived