IGNORED

40 City Fans Arrested

petehinton

Being OB myself can't see that this one is likely to true.

Nottingham are a small force with limited resources. The people called in for football wouldn't have started at 0930hrs and I'd guess that it'd take in the region of 150 police to contain, control and arrest that many which I'm not convinced they could afford at that time.

Just doesn't seem to add up.

As per usual the one person who may be able to validate or comment on the incident is totaly ignored on this forum.

Ah well the drama queens are loving it ...........crack on :facepalm:

You are an 'end of'

There's a difference in supporting the club and smashing up someone's place, it's cowards like you that I used to love cuffing. 

I knew it ............................your into sadomasochism ..............with a name like Ten minutes of rough makes perfect sense.............oooo look at superman :P

Drama Queens? And you call yourself True Brit and hide behind a Superman Persona, what's a 'true' Brit? 

Look like there might be more than Robin in your life..cough ...men in tights, say no more. :yes:  

Drama Queens? And you call yourself True Brit and hide behind a Superman Persona, what's a 'true' Brit? 

Look like there might be more than Robin in your life..cough ...men in tights, say no more. :yes:  

God yes love them, Im sure when your "enjoying cuffing cowards" you get a little.....cough........ in your tights :whistle:  

Up up and away....................  :laughcont:

Ten Minutes Of Rough was an old EE shout out, however that's a fact my comic book fantasist.

So tell us do you condone smashing up a bar in the name of this club?  

If I said "NO" you would still come up with some strange story about me being a super hero who dresses in my underpants and fights at football to appease your ego.

So "yeah I get a gurt rite buzz smashing stuff up and slapping any one who gets in my and my gangs way, wicked"....................... do your worst :P

Archived