IGNORED

The Official Nicky Maynard Looks So Pissed Off Thread

REDOXO

I'd be much happier as a premier league player than starting for a side bottom of league one.

The hate Maynard gets for wanting to further his career is unbelievable

If I was a proud professional I can honestly say I'd rather play every week at a lower level than get splinters in my arse in the prem.

No issue with the fact he left us, just the way he went about it.

If I was a proud professional I can honestly say I'd rather play every week at a lower level than get splinters in my arse in the prem.

No issue with the fact he left us, just the way he went about it.

Basso did exactly the same thing (which backfired) yet he's somehow okay for doing it

Not really true. Scored near enough every game he played In the season afterwards when he came back from injury.

5x the player Baldock is

8 in 28 games for us in his last season.

6 in 13 the season before that.

Like I say, he had 1 good season when he got 21 in 45 games. He's sat on his arse pretty much since he left us so how anyone can say he is a top striker is beyond me. Scored most of his goals to date for us and Crewe. West Ham hardly played him and got rid as soon as they could. Cardiff have barely used him so far either, favouring others before him.

8 in 28 games for us in his last season.

6 in 13 the season before that.

Like I say, he had 1 good season when he got 21 in 45 games. He's sat on his arse pretty much since he left us so how anyone can say he is a top striker is beyond me. Scored most of his goals to date for us and Crewe. West Ham hardly played him and got rid as soon as they could. Cardiff have barely used him so far either, favouring others before him.

I think the stats got to his head just a little. Now he realises he isn't half the player he thought he was.

I don't think the problem city fans have with Maynard is him bettering himself and leaving. It's the manor in which he performed that half season he was with us and the complete lack of effort he seemed to show. Brighton away was absolutely disgraceful from him. Best striker I've seen play for city by miles though. 97/98 onwards anyway!

Archived