IGNORED

Bottom At Christmas

Kid in the Riot

I reckon we'll go down next season too!!!!

At some stage the Bristol Council will step in to fund the acquisition of decent players to keep us up. The Bristol Council will not want us relegated all the way down to to the Downs League and all the resultant chaos that will ensue when 1,000s of City supporters turn up on the Downs. :thumbsup:

Still think we'll be okay. We had a better chance of staying up with SOD still here though. Ripping out the kitchen sink and starting all over again at this stage of the season shows how incompetent and out of touch with football the board are

We are bottom thanks to SODs p**s poor management, now he has gone we have a better chance of avoiding the drop... BUT next 2 home games are crucial me thinks.

Yeah, I mean the 2 points from 3 games,  SO'D got before he got the boot, was really a step up wasnt it?

That single point  really gives you the moral high ground, doesnt it?  * le sigh*

If we win our next game or even get a point then SC is on a par with SC, but most importantly we actually look threatening going forward, and there is a sense of urgency about the team, which in the short time, is a good thing. 

I wasn't after the moral high ground, but thanks for offering it :)

Point is, I think we all thought at the very least a change in manager might give us a short term boost and thus far it hasn't. It's now pretty imperative we pick up a minimum of 4 pts in our next two home games because let me tell you January looks like a complete ****er.

I think we took 9 pts from SOD's last 6 league games so interesting to see how SC compares, like I said, you'd assume at least some sort of improvement...

I have never been and never will be superstitious. Nor will i look at the history books to try and figure out our chances of promotion or relegation. The entire exercise maybe a little fun (sic) but has no bearing on our form from here on save for putting yet more pressure on those players reading it.

All we know for sure at this stage is this; if we go down the Director's will all need to go and find a hole to crawl into. If we stay up a few more of us will think the managerial change was a good one. I am not saying at this point that i will be one of them.

Yeah, I mean the 2 points from 3 games, SO'D got before he got the boot, was really a step up wasnt it?

That single point really gives you the moral high ground, doesnt it? * le sigh*

If we win our next game or even get a point then SC is on a par with SC, but most importantly we actually look threatening going forward, and there is a sense of urgency about the team, which in the short time, is a good thing.

I can't argue that "SC is on a par with SC" for once you are totally right ;0)

Archived