IGNORED

Peado

pottyun69

Only the W****r who stated that I was a paedo needs to reply ,  not some forum smart arse !!    .    

Why don't you ask them personally and not vent your frustrations publicly, your making yourself look like a tit. Why does it bother that someone called you a peado? if you know its not true then who cares, there are more important things in life....

Why not question them at the time?

Pretty legit question no....

Oh , I certainly did question him at the time , and I was at the game just to answer a previous response, but unfortunately he disappeared before the end of the game so I could not not discuss the matter face to face. Is it ok to to abuse /accuse fellow fans? He stated that it was banter when fronted but did not state a reason for the slander.1st away game of the season for me , if our own fans abuse each other in this way then then it will be my last!!!!

Oh , I certainly did question him at the time , and I was at the game just to answer a previous response, but unfortunately he disappeared before the end of the game so I could not not discuss the matter face to face. Is it ok to to abuse /accuse fellow fans? He stated that it was banter when fronted but did not state a reason for the slander.1st away game of the season for me , if our own fans abuse each other in this way then then it will be my last!!!!

Ridiculous form of banter IMO.

Why don't you ask them personally and not vent your frustrations publicly, your making yourself look like a tit. Why does it bother that someone called you a peado? if you know its not true then who cares, there are more important things in life....

I did ask them personally and they said it was just banter. I do not call that banter ,I would of taken it further  if I could of found the  person involved after the  game but he just seemed to disappear!!!   Still , being called a kiddy fiddler seems to be ok on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Just to clarify, did anyone think of the children?

Not being funny, but where there's smoke.....

You're so ****in funny, PM me and we we could dicuss this matter further if you think this subject is so funny!! Or meet me face to face next home  game

.Choice is yours. 

Archived