IGNORED

Peado

pottyun69

There is no abuse and my jokes are obviously (at least to anyone with a decent avatar) aimed at sections of society who react to this subject with ill educated mob intent.

As for the op, the person who used the word clearly didnt mean it in its literal sense, was obviously jusr being abusive fir whatever reason and will not respond here.

Whilst I see the logic in a post that discusses the nature of some of our fans, with this as a case study, I do notsee any value in 'calling out a fan ' vua this forum.

Sorry, thats just my opinion.

I know I'm probably going regret asking this but Rather than leaving yourself open to more abuse/jokes you could just explain how it came about that someone called you a peado?? I can't imagine it was randomly aimed at you so there must be more of a back story to it?

Right, just coming back from half time. just directing my friends grand children back into their seats, no hands on tits ( they're boys ) , no hands on  bums/balls/anything , just steering them to their seats, just to be met by comments of being a paedo by the bloke from behind , when confronted he didn't deny the accusation he just stood by it and was backed by his equally demented friends Didn't want to be kicked out of game so waited to end of game to confront them but couldn't find him.

Right, just coming back from half time. just directing my friends grand children back into their seats, no hands on tits ( they're boys ) , no hands on  bums/balls/anything , just steering them to their seats, just to be met by comments of being a paedo by the bloke from behind , when confronted he didn't deny the accusation he just stood by it and was backed by his equally demented friends Didn't want to be kicked out of game so waited to end of game to confront them but couldn't find him.

Were you wearing an ill fitting track suit, a lot of bling and smoking a cigar?

Were you wearing an ill fitting track suit, a lot of bling and smoking a cigar?

Track suit fitted quite snuggly , bling only on show at royal weddings and gave up smoking 5 yrs ago. I like a bit of banter but this git went a  step too far, still , at  least I went to support city and didn't sit behind the keyboard .

Track suit fitted quite snuggly , bling only on show at royal weddings and gave up smoking 5 yrs ago. I like a bit of banter but this git went a  step too far, still , at  least I went to support city and didn't sit behind the keyboard .

Some of us posted 'come on you reds' in capital letters. There's a paper trail for our support

In all seriousness though, some of us are struggling to make ends meet atm, so don't go slagging people off for not going. I can't go splashing a days wages on football, more important stuff...like food 

I saw what happened yesterday. Looked like a misunderstanding with blame on both sides.

Not defending what the lad called you but it was clear it wasn't said with any intent. He offered an apology which was either not heard or ignored.

Poor example for the two kids to hear him call you a pedo and for you both to argue and come close to blows in front of them.

Archived