IGNORED

I'm Making Gravy This Morning...

...well, it's one way of trying to ignore the fact that we conceded another late goal yesterday and remain rooted to the bottom of the table. And it'll save time on Wednesday when Lady Q and I are trying to get the big old bird out of the 'Steve Brooker' and finish the roasties. We don't want any last minute howlers orcock-ups, do we now!

Making gravy from scratch has a number of tenuous links with football and setting a team up. For one, I'm hoping that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. And I got off to a flyer. I just went one-on-one with an onion, but unlike poor Sammy, I sliced the opposition open and came out on top. No tears involved there.

So, I'm on top at the moment, but there's still a long way to go...

good luck Les,please dont trip up, dont want you covered in lumps for christmas.

im off down to the room to tidy up and empty the bins ready for tomorrow night

Thank you, old boy. Well, I'm in bits after yesterday's late equaliser, but I will heed your note of caution. Hope emptying the bins soothesyour football-troubles away like my gravy is doing...

...well, it's one way of trying to ignore the fact that we conceded another late goal yesterday and remain rooted to the bottom of the table. And it'll save time on Wednesday when Lady Q and I are trying to get the big old bird out of the 'Steve Brooker' and finish the roasties. We don't want any last minute howlers orcock-ups, do we now!

Making gravy from scratch has a number of tenuous links with football and setting a team up. For one, I'm hoping that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. And I got off to a flyer. I just went one-on-one with an onion, but unlike poor Sammy, I sliced the opposition open and came out on top. No tears involved there.

So, I'm on top at the moment, but there's still a long way to go...

In the next 5 minutes you will drop the flour, have to tidy up

In the next 5 minutes you will drop the flour, have to tidy up

No, no. It's okay. The four table spoons of flour were incorporated in with the base, stock ingredients, in a planned tactical move at half-time. Then the liquid was added just after half-time. Again, a pre-planned addition, as I like to see it, rather than a 'substitution' per se. Just can't get the bloody thing to thicken up enough. I need a late bit of genius to pull this one out the fire. Need a last minute winner...

Just been 'cautioned' not to add flour at this late stage. Could get lumpy. A 'Booking' doesn't come much tougher than this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lumpy

1. lumpy
Another word for when a person gets an erection in an awkward situation.
Roger was in the front of the room giving his speech when he suddenly got a huge lumpy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=simmering

Simmering

The act of leaving someone's friend request on Facebook unanswered: i.e. neither accepting nor rejecting.
"She added me on Facebook, and I'm just letting her simmer there"

"Her friend request is simmering"

"Why have you just left me simmering on Facebook???"

3. whistle
Another name for a quickly made Crack pipe consisting of a can bent around the leg and cigarette ashes.
T weso hurry up and craft up the whistle!

The boulder is almost done cooking!

I won't quote this one.....

This is all i can manage right now 087C1E69-57CD-4F96-8E14-EF3D25674A6B_zps

I have never myself been inside an Asdawl store, although I understand many of our wonderful supporters have. Dolly, my love, you might be an 'instant' kind of lady; I'm a slow-burner, good ingredients, handled with skill and many years experience, allowing things to mature organically, full of flavour...

Archived