IGNORED

City Players Actually Living In Bristol

Eco

sir Geoffrey Merrick made a sling from his scarf when my sister fell off a horse on morgans hill

she had broke her collar bone

I think it was he who did the same when I fell off a bar stool in the Blue Flame...........yeah right

sir Geoffrey Merrick made a sling from his scarf when my sister fell off a horse on morgans hill

she had broke her collar bone

Brian Drysdale made my LP* cabinets!

I think he lives in Stockwood. Used to at any rate.

* Really showing my age there.

when City were in the Top division, Gerry Gow,Tom Ritchie and Donnie Gillies lived in Whitchurch,off Bamfield Rd.  Paul Cheesley used to live in Greenditch ave,off Maynard rd in Hartcliffe and went to Whitehouse school before he went to Norwich.  Keith Fear lived in Kildare rd ,Knowle west.   Happy Days. 

when City were in the Top division, Gerry Gow,Tom Ritchie and Donnie Gillies lived in Whitchurch,off Bamfield Rd.  Paul Cheesley used to live in Greenditch ave,off Maynard rd in Hartcliffe and went to Whitehouse school before he went to Norwich.  Keith Fear lived in Kildare rd ,Knowle west.   Happy Days.

Paul Cheesley went to Gordano School.

Kevin Mabbutt had a penthouse apartment at Druids Woods, Sneyd park, I seem to remember he had a bright coloured Lotus (I think) with "Striker" emblazoned down the side....

From what I remember, he led the lifestyle whereas his brother was much more of a homely lad who shied away from the limelight.

It was along time ago mind you!!

Kevin Mabbutt had a penthouse apartment at Druids Woods, Sneyd park, I seem to remember he had a bright coloured Lotus (I think) with "Striker" emblazoned down the side....

From what I remember, he led the lifestyle whereas his brother was much more of a homely lad who shied away from the limelight.

It was along time ago mind you!!

He had a TR7 and I thought it said "Kevin Mabbutt drives" on the side!

A good point! And this being OTIB, I'm surprised we're onto page 2 without an argument about whether Backwell really is in N Somerset or not!

It's all in SOMERSET. I don't recognise the post 74 butchery of county boundaries that had stood for more than 1000 years.

Archived